Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'll give you my dirty little secrets..

Here it is, something I've never done before.. I'm gonna reveal to all of you out there who reads my blog my secrets.. Well, it's not really secrets.. It's just some embarrassing stuffs which i hope people won't have to find out.. Since I'm nearly 20, i just gotta live with it.. So here goes..



Where do i begin?? I'm not too sure.. Haha, my fears?? My embarrassing moments?? I don't know.. I'll just start with my fears of stuffs and then I'll just continue from there.. Tee hee..



Rodent-
I think girls will agree with me when i say
RATS ARE DISGUSTING!! I HATE rats!! Hate still doesn't describe how much i despise rats.. They're disgusting.. Not just rats but whoever is in the rodent family.. Hamster?? Possum?? Mice!! Argh! I hate them all.. There's no particular reason why I'm afraid of them, i just do.. Even a small little mousy can cause so much damage, imagine what they can do when they're with their cliques!! Ew, i don't wanna know! They're full of diseases and their high pitch squeak is so irritating! IRRITATING!! Their long snouts and stupid whiskers and super long tail.. EWW!!! I get goosebumps just talking about those diseased rodents.. Bluergh!!



Lizards-
I don't naturally hate reptiles cause i like crocodiles and alligators.. Lizards just freak me out so much.. Even if the lizard is within 10 feet from me, I'll flee.. I wasn't always afraid of lizards but in one incidence this lizard was crawling on my wall.. I got irritated so i kinda sprayed it with insecticide so it crawled much more faster and kinda hide in the corner of my cornice or something.. I didn't see where it went so i just sprayed the insecticide over the cornice and haha coincidentally the freaking lizard got out and stared at me.. Like the lizard really stared at me with the evil look in that huge eyes.. It was scary.. So i sprayed the insecticide into its eyes and it jumped onto the floor and practically chased me!! Damn that lizards man! I was shouting so hard and my mom kinda rescued me.. Haha, yes my mom is the hero here.. Well after that day, i stay away from lizards!! Like really stay away! If there's a lizard in the bathroom, I'll splash the evil thing with hot water.. I'll laugh as i watch it squirm in pain.. Lizards are evil so we shouldn't be nice to them.. They should all burn in hell.. Ew..



MattSanders-
I think in some of my post and most of the survey bulletin i posted, i mention alot about this MattSanders.. Well, MattSanders is my most trusted and my most beloved.. MattSander have been there for me through thick and thin.. When I'm sad, MattSander will always be there for me as he wiped away all my tears.. He keeps me warm at night and keeps me company when I'm lonely.. I love him and he loves me.. He won't judge me no matter how wrong i am.. Most importantly, he'll
NEVER break my heart.. No, MattSanders is not another guy I'm crushing on, nor is he a pet.. He's not even a living thing.. Well, here goes.. It's a PILLOW!! Haha, my 'bantal bucuk'.. This is so embarrassing.. Haha I'm nearly 20 but i still have a favourite pillow.. I never go anywhere without him.. Campings, sleepovers, or even watching television in the living room, he's there!! Haha, my mom raped him before.. My mom stripped him and washed him.. I got back from school and see my MattSanders naked!! Of course i got pissed cause he'll no longer smell like me but instead smell of 'Softlan'.. I told my mom to never touch him again! Imagine how scared he must have been with me not there to protect him as my mom savagely stole him of his innocence!! Haha, okay now i sound so freaky.. Even my cousin, Violet kidnapped him before.. I mean come on, leave my MattSanders alone! What wrong have he done, he just wanna make me happy!! Oh dear, i need counseling..



Peeing-
Here comes the embarrassing part.. When i was young, i can't control my bladder! When i need to go, i need to go.. I can't wait for 'a few more minutes'.. Well, whenever i need to go and if there's someone in the bathroom and i
HAVE to wait, i do this stupid dance so my bladder won't burst.. You have to see it to believe it.. My cousins always tease me because of that, even now.. They'll still laugh at me..
There was one time when i was 9 or 10 years old.. Violet and i always go to playgrounds cause it's just across the streets and we know
EVERYONE there.. We were going to the playground for goodness sake! She was wearing a dress, no not a short one that will atleast be so much better.. You know, the long flowy dress.. Haha, well we were riding this rocking horse thingy and she being adventurous and stuff tries to jump over the horse and then it happened.. Her dress kinda got stuck on the horse's head and she was just left hanging there crying for help.. I've helped her if i can but i was busy laughing.. Like really laughing out LOUD! You see, when i laugh out loud like that, two things will happen.. Either i will start tearing or my bladder got weak.. Yeah, you guessed it.. I have to pee after that but i can't run to the house cause i was still busy laughing and then something happen.. GUESS WHAT! Haha, i peed at the playground.. It was an accident okay so don't judge me! Haha, yeah so i kinda ran as fast as i can to change and went back to the playground.. I never learn! Sheesh



Skanking-
Before i start on this secret, I'd like to apologize to all my fellow Goths and Black Metallists.. I'm gonna say this with my head hang down so low cause I'm ashamed of what i did.. Really.. I skanked..
"Boo, Arynne!!" I know, i shouldn't do it and I'm really sorry..
Well, you all gotta admit it.. Skanking is a happy happy dance.. I was doing my java project and this one part of the project really sucked.. So my cousin kinda troubleshoot it for me, and i couldn't contain myself when the java project actually worked! I got happy and i skanked.. Without me knowing.. But i regret doing it.. Sorry.. Haha



Yeah so, there you go.. Now people know much more about me.. Embarrassing but i just gotta live with it.. I think i still have more secrets but i can't remember them.. When i do, I'll definitely post it in my blog..



Haha, now i feel so vulnerable after i told you people my secrets but well.. Whatever! Haha..


No comments: