Monday, October 30, 2006

My foot on your neck, i finally have you right where i want you..

This is the second week of school and i still haven't bought my book, thanx to a certain someone.. No, I'm not blaming him but i mean come on, it's already the end of the month and well, he still haven't contacted me.. "You, if you're reading this and you know who you are.. Please please please, drop me a message or gimme a call cause i can't get through your line.. I seriously need it to buy my books cause i need to study for my tests.. I wouldn't rush you if it's not urgent but this is VERY VERY VERY important!! Sorry.."



Yeah well, my new semester's subjects are SUPER tough.. The books are super expensive! Haha, one of the book cost nearly $50, like sheesh! Get real, not all the students there are working and my parents wouldn't pay for my book cause they want me to be 'independant'. What great timing! Jeesh..



Was supposed to go shopping with Violet today but she postponed it to tomorrow cause she has project to do.. Finished school early today so met up with Alex and his bandmates.. Alyssa, my lesbian partner, was there too.. Haha, my lesbian partner.. Weird but true.. I'm identity issues okay.. I LOVE boys but i like girls too.. Sexually confused, people might say.. Hung out with the gang and kinda listened to Alex and his bandmates jammed to a screamo song by 'Atreyu'.. "Eh Adam, mind you don't have throat infection.. Your scream power but take care of your throat babe!"



Okay, here's the confession.. Alex and i are having a 'friendly relationship', you know where we're both with each other but still considered single and can still date other people.. Yah, no strings attached which i think is so much better. You won't expect too much from each other and naturally, you won't get hurt or hurt the other person. Being bisexual is also fun cause once you get tired of guys, you can have girls.. Jeesh, i think something went terribly wrong somewhere with me but i like being me.. It's fun being an Atheist bisexual.. Hua hua whatever..



Alyssa, she's pretty.. Her family's a Muslim convert, born Chinese though.. There's just something attractive about her cause she don't look Chinese AT ALL! She always thinks she's adopted cause she's nothing like her other siblings and family member.. I like her and she likes me.. Haha, she's actually Ryan's cousin and we have this kinda on/off relationship going on.. Justin, Alyssa's boyfriend, don't really mind about us so yeah, i guess it's pretty cool.. "Love you babe!"



Alex baby.. He's super gorgeous, can be said out of my league but i got him! Haha, yes Violet.. Go green sweetie! He's half-Malay, a quarter Indonesian and another quarter Portuguese.. No, i don't always go for Eurasians, cause i actually like Chinese guys.. I think i like fair guys, i have no idea why.. It's been an interest of mine since young..
Anywayz Alex is fair, with light brown eyes and dark hair.. Well, he dyed his hair jet black so he's cheating a bit.. Who the hell cares anyway, light eyes with dark hair,
GORGEOUS!
As you all know, there's something about emo guys and their hair.. Yeap, like me, Alex hates other people touching his hair. Come to think of it, he's more vain than me! Not even a strand of hair is to be out of place or he'll get nasty.. Well that's what his bandmates told me anyway..
It's so sweet of Alex to tug my out-of-place hair beside my ear.. I always think i have messy hair but people just keep telling me it's not.. My hair is like super layered and super straight so when it's messy, it doesn't look messy.. Kinda weird how
'hair logic' works.. Whatever! Hua hua..



It's okay.. Alex is not the stereotype emo, cause he's a really nice guy.. He's himself, and not be different for the sake of being different.. He's not fake, that's it..


No comments: