Monday, October 16, 2006

A post to Angel.. read this!

Jeesh, i don't know what the big fuck is, you know.. I mean, it was just harmless fun.. I don't know why people keep attacking me about what Ryan did.. It was just a joke, get over it.. It's not as if i sleep around or anything..



"You know what Angel, i don't know what you're so upset about.. We were on a break! You can't judge me for what i did during that time! What about you.. You say you don't flirt around, didn't play behind my back, this and that but only God (whichever one exists, i don't really care) knows what you really did..



You put me in a spot, you know that.. You know how i felt for you, but you don't really care, do you? Here's one person i really like and wanna be with but he hurt me so much when he said his feelings for me changed.. Saying that, you offer no more explanations or whatsoever and you expect me to know what you mean? I've always thought you were a more sensible person after knowing how screwed up your exs were.. You promised not to hurt me, but you did.. I hopefully thought we could work things out but after you said that, the situation took a turn for the worse, didn't it?



I didn't think of our relationship, or what was left of our relationship, to just be a summer fling or holiday fun for me.. I honesty thought that it would be much longer.. Not to the extend of settling down, but much longer than just one and a half month.. What do you expect me to do? Sit down, do nothing and cry for you.. I did okay.. Ask Sally, i did cry for you.. You have no idea how much it hurts me saying those words.. But what's the point of begging you not to leave if you don't wanna be with me..



Since you feel trapped and tormented, then what's the point of me asking you to stay? Why won't you answer me? You never did.. Now, you judge me for something that possibly won't happen again.. Ryan Ryan Ryan, is that you can attack me for? So it's all my fault then that our relationship blows, huh??



You keep saying we have a problem, but you never want to talk about it.. You isolate yourself and leave me alone to wonder to questions which i will never get answers to.. You say I'm being unfair to you, but are you being fair to me by making me feel alone and threatened?? What's the point of making a relationship work if you can't talk to me about the problems WE'RE having..



Just think what you want.. I know i tried to make the relationship work.. I did, i really did.."


No comments: