Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Batman's hot, Spiderman's a wuss

Haha, this post have got NOTHING to do with superheroes. Just that, i really think Batman is hot. Ironman too. Wait, maybe it was for the fact that they are super rich.

Well, whatever.

As you all know, behind this perfect facade lies someone with flaws. Lol, i sound like a poet. Just kidding, i'm just saying that there's alot of things i can't do even though my capabilities outweigh my incompetency. Haha, how much conceited can i getttt!!??

Well, here's a list of things i can never depend my life on.

1) SWIM
Believe me, what happened to me during my childhood still haunts me. All thanks to my beloved cousin, Linsy's elder brother, Danny! No seriously.
Our family grew up going to the beach every weekend, and everytime we go back to school, we have this gorgeous tan (and sometimes really bad sunburn).Our friends call us 'Beach bums' even. So going to the beach often, i naturally love the ocean, and i can swim and i'm not afraid of those little fishes swimming in between my toes.
Well one day, Danny thought it'll be fun to drag me out in the middle of the sea and leave me there. I was okay at first until the tides started to came in. I couldn't stand cause i was freaking tiny last time (also known as SHORT! Haha!) and as the tides came in, the water level rises. I couldn't get my body to calm down, i couldn't stand on the sea bed, so i started to panic.
I think that's how i started to get the fear of those deep oceans. I can float though, but when i started to swim, i panic. I NEED MY FEET STUCK ON THE FLOOR.
So i think if anyone were to blackmail me or anything, just threaten to throw me in the ocean. Or if you think i've been very annoying and want to kill me, the only way is to throw me into the ocean full of sharks. Haha, DOUBLE OWNAGE!


2) SING
Okay, i admit, i'm a bathroom singer. A serial one at that. Linsy's and my family used to have karaoke sessions once a month (like 10 years ago! haha). We used to sing till the cows come home, and we were pretty good. I think it's because of all the karaoke-ing that trained our voices.
BUT NOW! Jeesh, have you heard me singing these few weeks. I sound like a toad. Haha, okay maybe not a toad but i suck at singing. I can scream though, but i have to stop doing that just incase i hurt my throat again. Haha.I think if i were to join Singapore Idol, i'd be featured on the episode only because i sound REALLY bad. No, seriously, i am.


3) DRAW
Oh my goodness, Daddy is a total artist. Mommy's good with the drawing too and younger brother got their talents spot on! While me? Don't ask, i'm sure you all know where i'm getting at.
I doodle, oh hell, i'm the queen of doodle, but have you all seen my artworks? Well, yeah i got a B in my secondary one art exams but that was like, repeated patterns. Anyone can do a masterpiece with a toothbrush, a comb and very nice colour splatters. Oh, don't forget the potato cut out too. Stars, moon, hearts, you name it.
I like colouring more though. I LOVE colouring, but my colour coordination sucks. THANK GOODNESS FOR MY GOOD TASTE. Haha

4) CYCLE
Don't ask. I forgot how to ride a bike. Haha seriously, i did. I don't know how but i just forgot.

5) CONFINED SPACES
I'm claustrophobic. Never leave me in a tight space, small room or a really really crowded place. I get dizzy, breathless and i can't stop sweating. I don't know what the is cause i've never seen the doctor about it but i'm pretty sure it's not normal. Haha.
I remember being in a really crowded bus with WinnieC one day. I was fine at first cause we were laughing at this one guy with really funny hair. So i started sweating, and the air con was such a jackass. I feel faint and i wanted to puke my guts out. I think WinnieC freaked out cause my face was pale, my lips went dry and everything's just spinning.Hm, maybe i should see the doctor about that. Haha

Well people, enough about this. I'll add more to the list when i can think of something else. Tee hee, hope you all enjoy picking on my flaws.

Just kidding, enjoy!

1 comment:

ADTC said...

it's ok arynne. out of the list, i only know how to cycle.. and perhaps to draw a little bit.