Sunday, October 19, 2008

A hairy affair

16th October 2008, Friday

I just had an idea what to talk about in my blog so i thought i'd just type the things out in my Notepad and then transfer it in my blog. It's much easier this way and besides, i don't wanna forget anything. Yeah, i have random thoughts all the time and sometimes i typed it in my text message box and save it for later transferral. Lol, if there's such a word.

Yeah well anyway, today my topic is not about that. It's about hair.

I think i have expressed my undying hate for hair extensions. I can't wait to take my 13 extensions off. No, i'm not gonna take it out myself like how Linsy and Rehan did. They're blessed with thick hair so it doesn't matter if underneath it, their hair actually feels like a bird nest. LOL JUST KIDDING GIRLS!! *winks*

No but seriously, if i wanna take it off, i'd rather let a professional do it. Although Linsy's mom said she knows how to take it off, i'd rather not risk it. Haha my isn't as thick as Linsy's or Rehan's so yes, believe me, i don't wanna some of my hair short and out of place.

Anybody knows anywhere that can help me take out my extensions for free or for a cheap price? Haha, the feeling is killing me kinda.

Anyhoo, you people know how paranoid i am about my hair right? I mean seriously, i am. Only because i think my hair is the best feature on me (other people might disagree but whatever). So basically, my hair have been falling. I know it's normal to have 50-100 strands of your hair to fall everyday but it's scaring the shit out of me. I know it's probably nothing and worrying about it will just make me lose my hair more but damn, i'm actually scared. Of losing my hair. Of having to wake up to a bald head one day.

Haha, am i thinking TOO far? Maybe i am but i'm sure girls understand what i'm going through. Okay, maybe my hair isn't falling as much as i think it is, but i mean errghh, what if?! Fine, i realized there's a lot of "WHAT IF"s in my life right now but this is my hair we're talking about.

Another thing, anybody knows any remedy or product that will make hair more thicker and more stronger? I love my hair, i do, oh yeah i do! Haha. I mean, i just wanna make my hair thicker cause it'll look nicer. I'm thinking of going for this injection with Linsy. It kinda injects some solution in your scalp so that whatever is in your scalp will help make your hair grow stronger and thicker. I know it's probably unnecessary cause my hair's fine but.. OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT THE HELL AM I BABBLING ABOUT?!

Pardon the nonsense my friends, i think the dropping of hair is making me lose my mind.

Haha, once again i say, it's probably nothing so i'm gonna stop worrying about it. But hey, if you all know any products that will make your hair thicker, feel free to contact me or just leave a comment. I've allowed both blogger and non-blogger members to comment. Do leave your name at the end of the message so i can thank/smack you appropriately. Tee hee

Yes last topic! I know i know, finally. I talk too much i think, but i love talking cause it makes me happy. Haha, talking makes me happy, who knew!

Okay back to the topic.

I'm thinking of cutting my hair. Yes, my long luscious locks. Linsy and Rehan suddenly told me, "No, you're not to cut your hair!". Linsy suggested i'd just trim it and let it grow more. I don't know, i kinda like long hair but i wanna try other hairstyles but have no idea what kinda hairstyles suits me.

Wait, but at the same time i don't wanna cut my hair cause it took me 10 months (since January) to get it this long. I kinda grew attached to it. Hm, maybe i should transfer my "attachment" to something else. Yeah anyway, i'm just thinking you know, should i or should i not cut my hair? I think i'm just gonna go to a high end salon like "Redken" or "KR+" or something like that and tell them to somehow "Make it work (LOVES TIM GUNN! HAHA)".

Anybody know any professional and not so expensive salon that do that kinda services? Haha, get a hairstyle that is perfect for your face shape.

Gah, anyhoo.. SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT CUT MY HAIR?! Decisions decisions! Opinions needed people! CHOP CHOP!!

No comments: