Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Chicks before dicks

Someone asked me if my girlfriends and I ever fought about a guy before. I think it's a very stupid, almost retarded kinda question cause it's just too dramatic, even for our liking.

The answer is no, we do not fight about a guy. Never have we before and never will we ever.

The reason being, we all have different taste in guys. There may be some similarities in the personality traits aspect but they are never perfectly the same.

Amy and me likes those nerdy, in a cute way, type of guys but we were never attracted to the same guys. We like looking at the same guys though, only we have never fell for the same guys. Linsy likes those funny guys. So do i, the only difference is, Linsy likes the class jokers while i prefer the school nerd. Paris and me, we have almost distinctively similar taste in guys, just the physical aspect of it is different. As for Shelly, well, i don't know.

Haha Shelly have the perfect boyfriend in my opinion. Linsy, Amy and I pretended to fight over him but we don't really really want him.

We respect each other. Even if we fall for the same guy, we won't fight over him cause our friendship means more to us than dicks.

If i were to fall for the same guy as any of my girlfriend, sure I'll try to get his attention but I'll never let this drama be a barrier to my friendship with any of the girls. I think I'll just see how things work out. If the guy likes my friend better, I'll gladly back off and be happy for her.

I'm sure my girlfriends will do the same. So yes, we have no problem with falling for the same guy.

No comments: