Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What you see is what you get

Listen people, i know sometimes my posts are outta line. I judge people and say what i think but here's the thing. It's what I think. I'm not gonna apologize for what i think even if you don't agree with it.

It's my opinion and i believe everyone is entitled to have them. So are you. I'm not someone who will say "Well, what you think is wrong and because i said so.". Even if i don't agree with it, I'll still accept it cause it's your opinion and your views. If everybody think the same thing, wouldn't this world be so boring. There won't be shows like "The Hills" or "Real World".

Believe me, a world without drama is as good as not living.

So, what I'm trying to say it. I don't write to please other people, i write to please myself. What i think, what i wanna say.

If you don't agree with what i think, then hey by all means but don't ever tell me to change the way i think cause i like it as it is.

Thank you very much.

No comments: