Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jobs jobs jobs, i need to work!

I have been bumming for three months and my brain is starting to curdle. Coagulate, congeal, clot. Whatever you call it, it still means the same.

Yes, what i'm trying to say is, i'm becoming stupider staying at home all day. Thank goodness for Sudoku, Word Search and books! If i don't do that kind, i think i'll be like Paris Hilton in the brains department, totally useless.

Linsy is recommending me for the temp job at her place. It's only for a month, but hey, it's better than nothing. Atleast i can get some G's yo! *DJ scratching sound* Yeah, forget i said that.

I'm actually still waiting for the job Kak Yan recommended me but they haven't called so i think it's better for me to accept the Data Entry job that Linsy offered, since i have done it before.

If i still don't get a job by the end of the month, i'm thinking of trying out Kinokuniya Book Store as a part timer and if i like it, i'm gonna try to go full time.

Hmm, plans plans plans. Cool huh.

Bad thing now? I HAVE NOTHING TO WEARRRRR. SHUCKS!!

No comments: