Thursday, January 01, 2009

Some people are so lame

SLUT-FACED FUCKER!



Well let me tell you a story about a home wrecker.


My family was fine until my mum befriended this rich bitch wannabe. Okay, like seriously, that's my personal story so i'm not gonna go in depth.


Well this person (pictured up) said i take very ugly photos. Why? Because i like to take photos such as the ones at the end of this post.


Like seriously bitch, if you've got something to say, and not happy with me about something, say it to my face. Do NOT make me say what's on my mind cause you seriously will fucking hate it. I didn't say anything to you not because i'm scared of you, but it's because i respect my mum and you're my mum's friend. If you wanna talk bad about me to my mum, atleast use your already small brain. Don't talk shit about me cause if i ever hear you myself, you're not gonna like the consequences.


Fuck you. I'd say you're jealous cause you're already fucking old and no one wants you. That is the fucking reason why you still stick to my mum. Fuck you! You're just fucking jealous cause i'm still young and know how to have fun.


If you think you're so hot and so beautiful, why the fucking hell are you still single? Cause you wanna know why? You talk shit bitch, you really do.


You're stupid and you have no fucking idea how much i wanna punch you in your retarded face.


I have never said anything bad about you, so don't start a war with me. You won't like it. Fuck you bitch!


If i hear you talk smack about me one more time, and for an unforeseen reason i got to hear it, you watch out.



No comments: