Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lateness

So anyway, i went home late last night. Reached Yishun probably around 12:45am, almost 1am.

Well anyhoo, my area of Yishun is notoriously deserted around that night, and people have told their stories of ghosts sightings. In particular a Pontianak, or also known as a vampire.



No no, not Cullens type vampires. Jeesh *rolls eyes*



Well anyhoo, back to my story. There's this tree outside my kitchen window, which is directly in view with anyone's sight when anyone is standing at my kitchen window, and it looks pretty creepy at night, with the lamp post light reflecting on the leaves.



Usually when i go home that late, Uncle Joe (Linsy's dad) will send me right infront of my doorstep but yesterday i went home alone since Uncle Joe isn't at home.



I have this habit of looking around, and looking at tress when i'm walking. I know it's not good to look at tress at night but it's a bad habit. So i was walking and looking around when suddenly i noticed something white in the tress.



Without even taking a second look on what the hell it could be, i rushed my way to my block. Thank goodness there's some biker boys there or i'll be scared shit, seriously. So when i get home, i woke my mom up to accompany me to the toilet. I think my mom was a little puzzled as to why i woke her up cause usually i don't.

Well when i woke up this morning, i was checking the tree again and the thing is still there. Guess what i saw?





Haha, a freaking towel. It's so hilarious how your imagination can get the best of you at night. Hm, Hannah is right. Watching too many scary movies will bring about unnecessary fears.

1 comment:

Karmakrazy said...

Wow! We as humans can have such an imagination, and to think that you were so bothered you did not want to be alone. If you knew from the start if it was a towel you would have been fine, but you did not know, and what you did not know scared you.