Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Papercuts and skinned heels

Hey you all! Sorry i haven't been blogging. Did you all miss me? Haha

Well anyway, as some of you all know i'm doing a temporary job at Linsy's workplace, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement Pte Ltd.

It's been a while since i woke up early. I mean, 6:45am i have to be up and need to be at the 169 bus stop at around 8 ish. I used to wake up like 3pm if there's nothing for me to do. Now i have to try to sleep so early. That sucks, seriously, cause i'm a night owl.

Well anyway, first day was hectic. I had tons and tons of registration to do. The people in my office are nice though, so it made the work a little more relaxed. It's never fun though cause i have to deal with numbers and codes and invoices. After 4 hours of looking at papers all day, all the numbers look the same to me.

Haha, no worries, i double and triple check my work now cause i don't want to have any mistakes.

So what else happen on first day. OH! Haha my shoes totally melted. Okay, not really melted but the seams burst i think and my heels are like the shiny plastic type so it kinda looked melted. Linsy and i were 3/4 of the way to the MRT station, but i didn't wanna go home with that kinda shoe so we kinda did a U-turn. I have to go home with Linsy's huge flip flop. Haha, i think i stumbled a few times.

Well anyhoo when i get home, i was in tears. I have no idea why i was crying, but i think all the numbers and all the codes drained all my energy. Hey, first day syndrome, what do you expect!

Second day, i have to do some sorting and photocopying some documents. It's still a lot of work but not as tiring as the first day. My skin on my feet tore cause my heel strap was cutting into it. Stupid, i know.

Today, third day was better. I was getting really efficient, and fast too. Didn't cry today! Tee hee.

Sorry if i don't talk to any of you that much anymore. I've been busy at work that i have NO TIME at all to go into MSN. I don't stay online after midnight anymore so, i'll talk to you all during the weekends okay!

For the next post, i will post some pictures of cubicle and the paperwork i have to do the past three days.

No comments: