Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Your ass is mine, bitch!

Remember the slut faced fucker i talked about somewhere in the few previous post. The one that said i take really ugly pictures?

Yeah, that one.

After i found out about what she said, i gave her a cold shoulder. I stopped smiling, talking and even stopped looking at her. I guess she noticed, cause you wanna know why?

The past few days, she's been buying me my favourite things. Chicken pie from Polar, dark chocolate amongst other stuff.

Hmm, wonder if she's waving the white flag. Or maybe she's trying to make me gain weight again. Haha cause i lost quite a few, thanks to a very effective tea.

Not gonna tell you all what tea it is. Yeah i'm selfish so fuck you! Haha

Anyways Rehan, i will surely start posting some insulting and juicy blogposts. Haha, but for now, this will do.

No comments: