Saturday, October 31, 2009

Awesome

Haha, how nice. My first hate tag message in a long time.

Here's a suggestion hate taggers, the next time you wanna leave something insulting, inappropriate, or totally out of context, leave your name.

Not leaving your name and hiding behind the IP address (which is totally traceable, by the way. Like i said, I'm not as dumb with technology as i seemed to be. I did get A for my Technology Fundamentals), makes you look really stupid. Aside from stupid, you also look really gutless.

Wow, is that what the world have become to? Full of people who lack brain cells and courage? Can't blame them.

When you're insulting someone better than you, you'd rather not identify yourself to give you that sense of authority and upper hand.

Too bad it doesn't work on me.

Anywayz, meeting my girlfriends at Sentosa this evening. Can't wait, really. Thanx Sikin for offering to buy the tickets first. Appreciate it lots.

And all other girlpals (Rini, Huda, Zuzi, etc etc), we should meet up real soon. Been talking about meeting up, but we have planned nothing yet. This time, we really should.

So yeah, I'll probably do a live Twitter Updates when I'm in Sentosa. Keyword here is PROBABLY. Haha, so follow me if you like or just keep coming back here to check my updates.

Love all 3 of you who are still following my blog. Haha

Question of the day for today. What do you, bloggers, think of hate-taggers?

Answer, or not. Just leave a comment. Toorah

No comments: