Thursday, October 22, 2009

Obama's coming to Singapore! I think...

Well, that's what i've been hearing anyway. And reading all over Yahoo's news.

Imagine that. Obama, coming to good old Singapore. Haha, nyeah it's for the APEC meeting i think.

I hope i get to meet him. Though, i think it's gonna be close to impossible. He's probably gonna have millions of people around him and by the time i'm like 100 feet away from him, i'll get arrested. Haha, i'm just kidding.

I don't care what everyone say about him, but i really like this guy. I mean, respect. I think people should just give him a little more time to prove himself.

Of course, he's made some poor judgments and went back a little on his words, but i mean, come on. Admit it, he's like one of the most influential leaders of all time. That's why you all voted for him. *winks*

Yeah anyway, miracle don't happen overnight. Rome wasn't built in a day. Okay, enough with the cliches, you all get what i mean.

What i'm trying to say is that, he's a way better president than SOMEONE. I don't wanna point any fingers lest i wanna get sued. Haha.

The Nobel Peace prize was a little shocker for me though. I mean, i don't think he deserve the prize, just yet. I know it's old news but since we're talking about Obama, i figured i'd punch in this topic in the post.

I don't know.

Anywayzzz, you people shouldn't be so hard on President Obama.

I'd like to work for him one day. Once again, close to impossible. Haha, i don't know, i just think he's full of great ideas and great teachings. If only he can make full use of it. Again people, give him a chance.

So hopefully while President Obama is surfing the Internet or tweeting, he'll stumble upon my blog and give me a chance to work for him.

Haha, dream on Arynne.

Anywayz, i'll do a review on MyClassyCloset products on weekend, during my relaxing hours. I know guys are probably gonna hate me doing makeup and girly products reviews. So i'm thinking, for every reviews i make, i'm gonna leave a surprise at the end of the post for all you guys.

Look out for it, and read you all laters lovelies!

http://www.twitter.com/ArynneVengeance

No comments: