Thursday, October 29, 2009

When hope begins to fade...

I want someone to care about me. Hold me and tell me I'm everything he's ever wanted, and never will he let me go.

Holding on is a challenge but it's something I'm willing to take. Is that decision mutual, i wonder sometimes. It gets hard and it seems so easy to just let go and move on, but letting go of something or someone that you care about, something or someone that means so much to you is much harder.

If i promise to never give up, will you promise to do the same?

Love you Boo, loads. Even though we fight about the most stupidest thing. It's hard being in this long distance thing. But one thing's for sure Baby, you can tell Mummy Boo that she can trust me not to hurt you.

Do you promise to do the same?

P/S: Sorry about the outburst other readers. This is my only outlet. People will never understand.

No comments: