Thursday, October 29, 2009

YouTubers are sick people

So anyways, i have 5 subscribers on my YouTube account. Which really puzzles me cause aside from the 22 videos that i uploaded ages ago, i haven't been really making anymore videos. 
Except for the ones i've uploaded in Facebook, which i didn't upload in YouTube. Maybe i will start a vlog in YouTube one day, when i invest in an awesome video camera.   

Anyhoo, my intention for writing this short post was to tell you that amongst the 22 uploaded videos that i have in my YouTube account, one of the most viewed videos from my account was titled "TORTURING THE BIRTHDAY GIRL". 

Which wasn't a real torture cause it only involves, a birthday girl, 5 of her closest friends, heels, a winding flight of stairs and a very heavy birthday box. 

Go to my account to watch the video. Username: ArynneVengeance 

Leads me to wonder what youtubers search for. So my Question Of The Day is this, what do you, youtube users, search for while on YouTube? 

It could be as simple as laughing babies, or as creepy as Evil Nazi Robots who are also Zombies (credits to PhillyD, go check him on YouTube, he is AWESOME). You know, could be girls on girls action, or two girls one cup (shame on you people who watch this, haha).


But yeah, leave a post comment or a tag message and we'll see what you guys have to say. 


Till then, toorah!

No comments: