Monday, October 26, 2009

Sentosa Spooktacular

Well hey everyone!

Guess where my girls and i are gonna be for Halloween? Yeap, Sentosa babyyyy!!

Haha, i know right. We've been to Sentosa for like 4 or 5 times this year, we must love the beach ALOT. Anywayz, Sentosa is organizing a Spooktacular kind of haunted house party, i guess. Haha, it's not really a party.

But we're going to Wave House after that. Woohoo, fake waves, real surfers baby! Haha, I'm just kidding. We're probably gonna go to the Art Museum.

Well anyway, i don't know what to wear for this Sentosa Halloween thing. Should i dress up or just wear what i whatever i have since it's gonna be at Sentosa.

The event is gonna be from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, so girls, what say you?

I should think about what to wear right, just incase the girls decide to dress up. Maybe I'll be a slutty nurse? Or a seductive vampire. Or maybe I'll just dress up as the girl who don't bother to dress up for Halloween. Haha, yeah yeah?

Anyway, if you have any ideas what i should be for Halloween, just incase the girl decide to dress up, leave me a comment.

So yeap, that's Question of the day for today. What kind of costume do you girls/guys want to see me in?

No comments: