Sunday, December 02, 2007

Brutally scarred and insanely murdered

Ignore the title, it's pathetic.. Nothing's going through my mind right now.. I have to complete my pathetic little car model by Friday as the judging's next week.. Can you believe it?? 8:30am to 5:30pm, everyday 5 days a week, including Friday! Ha, the madness of major projects..



Anyhoo, i can't stress this enough! I CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER 15TH! Haha, miss you girlfriends!



Well, nothing much happened in the weekend except that my cousins and I went to Bedok to order some engagement stuff.. I'M GETTING ENGAGED!! NOT! Bleah.. Hazel's engaged, Abg Charlie's getting engaged, and soon Violet's getting engaged in April 2008 (insyallah)! Lol, celebrities getting divorced and civilians getting hooked up, how ironic is that..



Anyhoo, sorry for the sloppiness and the usage of stupid words for my blog today.. I'm just so absent-minded and terribly lethargic!



Yeah, we went to Bedok to buy the stuffs and then Hazel and Abg Dy went to Mustafa Centre.. For some reason, they don't want me to follow *hint hint*! Lol, i think they're buying my birthday presents! Haha shameless bugger!



So Violet, OJ and I went to Tampines Mall cause Violet needs a pair of shoes.. Whatever, after that we went home by taking 39 cause 969 was terribly packed..



Ha, oh my goodness.. Seriously i sound so dumb today, can somebody come and save me!? Haha, anyhoo to make a long story short, Violet thinks she looks like a transexual.. Whatever bitch..



Oh and and and, to all my girlfriends.. No seriously, I've gotten over him.. Not in denial anymore.. Haha, I'm so over it..



Gonna go look for myself a rich Italian basketball player with black hair and green eyes, hopefully someone who drives a hot Lamborghini..



I'm stupid today, ignore me!


No comments: