Thursday, December 06, 2007

But the fact remains, that this is nothing new

I've lost my mojo!! Lol, not the Austin Powers kinda type but, i think I've just lost my juices to blog..



Well, yes i am blogging right now but you know what i mean..



I've lost the ability to blog! Or have i? Hmmz, let's think about that now.. Haha, cause I'm definitely blogging right now.. Haha, I'm blogging about having nothing to blog about.. WHATTT!! But, if I'm blogging about having nothing to blog about, isn't that blogging about SOMETHING?? Irony is super cool! Haha



Anyhoo, what I'm trying to say is.. There's nothing interesting that happened the past few days that makes me wanna blog.. Well nothing that involves the privacy of other people anyways.. Haha, see I'm not at all self-absorbed cause i do blog about other people in the midst of blogging about myself.. Bleah, i don't know if you people realize this, but I've used the word 'blog' and 'blogging' too many times! There it goes again!



Well, it's lunch time here but I'm not going for lunch AGAIN.. No, I'm not on a diet cause i feel that dieting is a waste of time, with all the deliciously sinful food that can be found at every nook and cranny of Singapore! Oh yah by the way, talking about food.. Lol, be very careful when you eat cakes or pastries at PrimaDeli okay :)



Okay yah back to why I'm not going for lunch.. I'm saving up my money for 14th, 15th and 31st December.. Goodness, i have to buy presents for those December babies.. Heyy!! It's my birthday too you know!! Haha..



14th December outing is truly gonna be one of the best birthday dinner ever! Although not many are going but I'm very contented that my tightest girlfriend are coming to celebrate my 21st birthday dinner.. I'm happy, truly and really am.. Amy, Violet, Hazel, Sally and Belle.. My bestest girlfriends ever!
Lol, anyway Belle decided to join us last minute.. Tee hee, i don't mind! I'd love for her to go! She called me yesterday and said that Sally told her we're going for my birthday dinner on that day..



So with her cheerful, innocent voice she jovially chirped, "Can i come??". "Oh my goodness! Of course you can!" i exclaimed!



Haha, Belle is one of my bestest friend ever since secondary school days.. I'll be more than happy to let her join us.. If Kak Sherry confirm with us that she's coming, it'll be the most happiest birthday dinner i will ever have.. EVER!



15th December, Ice Skating outing! Wowee zoweee! As previous posts have proved.. I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS OUTING!! 8 to 10 of us are confirmed.. So whoever got the invitation, please do confirm with us okay!



31st December, New Year's Eve.. We're probably just gonna walk around town and do something foolish and crazy like what we always do everytime we meet.. Ha, play Old Maid in Starbucks, play Donkey with stupid penalties like licking the filthy street lamp.. Haha, pole dancing in the middle of Esplanade.. Oh, and not forgetting taking crazy pictures at the void-deck.. Goodness, how i miss those times..



Lol, of course.. We're going Dutch! 


No comments: