Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You can still touch my love, it's free

I know this guy, but i didn't really talk about him that much..



He's from the UK and i guess we knew each other a few months back, two or three months ago? He was into me, and i kinda liked him..



Three weeks ago, he told me he's coming to Singapore for the stupid ZoukOUT event..



Until now, i don't really understand the main purpose of ZoukOUT.. Okay fine, for all those party people, i guess it's one of the happening party to be seen at.. But seriously? Does it matter or not if you go for ZoukOUT..



Imagine all the public orgy, the unnecessary grindings and not to mention SPGs on the prowl.. Goodness gracious me, I'll never let my boyfriend-to-be be in a place where girls have no qualms in exposing their overly-tanned tits.. 



Okay, I'm kinda out of point..



My reason for writing this is to tell you about this UK guy i know.. Should i use his real name?? Growll, okay real name it is since there's nothing bad to say about him.. His name is Paul and as i was saying, he came here a few weeks ago for ZoukOUT *rolls eyes*.. He kinda asked for my number so that he could contact me when he reached Singapore.. Being a normal skeptic that i am, i guess i kinda brush it off..



When he reached UK, he did the sweetest thing by dropping me a message.. Just to tell me that he missed me! Tee hee!



Yeah yeah, i know what you're gonna ask me.. "How do you know he didn't message the same things to all the other girls he know??" Exactly, i don't know.. 



Ahhh.. What the hell am i trying to say!? I'm not making sense at all!



Okay so, the main point is that he's being very sweet by messaging me when he gets home.. It shows that he's sincere in getting to know me, isn't it?? So i decided, okay fine since he's so sincere I'll give him my number, and i did! *smiles*



He called me at 2:30am Singapore time, so i guess there is probably around 6pm.. Lol, just finished work probably? And he called me when he reached home.. Tell me, as a girl.. How can i not feel touched by his not-so-subtle sincerity hints.. *Sighs*



Anyhoo, i told my friends about it..



I wanna meet him but the next time he's gonna be in Singapore will be in April 2008, and Amy kinda advised me not to meet him first cause it's too early in the friendship.. Actually i have no idea why, and she offers no explanation as to why I'm not supposed to meet him..



And told this guy about it.. Lol, I'm not supposed to tell his name cause he's gonna kill me if i say his name, even the fake one i gave him!! Bleah you! Let's just call him K, okay? Haha



Well, i told K about Paul and he told me to be wary.. As a friend he advised me not to be too deep into it, that kinda thing..



HE CALLED ME UNFRIENDLY JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T TALK MUCH. PAUL, U BUGGER!!


No comments: