Monday, December 03, 2007

Selfish beneath the skin, but deep inside i'm not insane

Good morning my lovelies! It's a lovely morning today, isn't it? It's like 11:35am now, so by the time i finish this post it's probably be like around noon, so i wanna wish you honeys out there 'Good Afternoon, and have a nice day!'



So yesterday i found out that i have somewhat a loyal reader.. Mikael's girlfriend, hmmz let's call her Sophia.. Yes my babies, you've read it right.. That cutesy guy from Pizza Hut already have a girlfriend.. Awww to all of those still interested in him.. Haha.. Sophia's pretty, tall and lanky.. Scarily skinny for my liking but gorgeous nonetheless.. Really, go check her out.. Lol, well of course I'm not gonna tell you guys her profile url cause she's attached to my best friend! *Muahaha* Always save the best for the ones i love *smiles* Well, not like i have anything to do with them getting hooked up.. Haha..



Anyway, yesterday she told me she's an avid reader of my blog.. I'm sincerely touched to know that i actually have a fan.. Lol, not as famous as XiaXue YET but hopefully soon I'll be able to be a Blogging Goddess just like her.. Believe it or not people, XiaXue is my blogging role model.. She don't care about what or who she offend as long as she's telling it as it is, and it's doesn't go against her beliefs.. For that, i worship her..



Yes, my blog posts are mostly nonsensical and inferiors stuffs.. Mostly of course it's about yours truly *smiles* But, so what? It's my thoughts and feelings after all.. If you love my candidness and frankness, stay.. If you hate my shallowness and my love for the self-respect of women, leave.. You've entered the wrong blog if you want all posts to be sweet and dandy.. World peace and love are not me, although i am very much against hurting the innocents.. I hereby solemnly swear that everything i blogged about or soon to be blogging about here is true, or as true as i think it needs to be..



Anyway, i just found out that for every fan you've got, you also have an equal number of haters, give or take a couple.. Well, so i was skipping happily to school while stopping to smell the roses and saying hello to that little bumble bee while benevolently smiling to that belligerent drunk across the street.. Okay, so it didn't happen like that but don't you wish sometimes you could be as carefree and child-like like that.. Well i do.. *smiles*



Bleah, back to the topic I'm supposed to be bitching about.. Well as i was saying before i get so rudely interrupted by my imagination, i realized that people hate you for the most unsophisticated reasons ever.. I mean, can you REALLY judge someone without knowing that person first? Some people immediately think you're haughty just because you don't smile or just because you're talking with a slight accent.. I mean, seriously, think about it.. What if, you go around smiling all the time, even when people are not smiling at you, don't tell me you wouldn't think that that person have something wrong up there somewhere.. You get what i mean?? I get called snobbish all the time just because i have a fierce face and most of the time i don't smile.. I'm a nice person, really! *smirk*



Okay so, i opened my email today i get messages from unknown people.. Me, being a blur cock (no wait, maybe i should say blur pussy? haha) that i am, without even bothering to read the title of the message, clicked on it and read it.. "Bla bla bla ugly, bla bla bla wannabe, bla bla bla pathetic" Okay, so by those 3 words you can tell that that person is totally trying to hurt me in some way.. Lol, no seriously people humor me.. Tell me something i DON'T already know.. You telling me I'm ugly is equivalent to teaching a duck how to swim.. TOO OBVIOUS! I'd probably respect you if you tell me something that i myself don't know..



I'm born ugly, so what do you want me to do?? No tell me, seriously WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?? Isn't it stupid to judge people just by the way they look.. Please, you people are nothing but an insignificant stranger in my passing life.. Not even long enough to actually leave a footprint.. The probability of you guys trying to bring down my self-esteem is almost infinitesimal to nothing.. As long as i have friends, family and Ryan thinks I'm hot, who the hell cares about what you think of me..



And what's all these about me being a wannabe? What? Is there anywhere in the law or bible or Quran that states that if i listen to Metal, i can't listen to HipHop?? Did i ever say I'm Goth? Emo? Punk?? I didn't, read my profile, read my blog.. If there is any post in this god forsaken blog that imply anything about me telling you guys that I'm into a certain kind of 'scene', please feel free to scrutinize me.. If not, screw yourself *smiles*



Oh yah, people reading this who actually chats with me in MSN.. STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!!



I have to be in school for 5 days a week, including Fridays from 8:30am to 5:30pm.. If you see me around that time on MSN, do not ask me 'ARE YOU IN SCHOOL?!' I'll fucking whack you on your stoopid head!



ANOTHER ABRUPT END!


No comments: