Monday, December 17, 2007

We can work without the perks just you and me

I find it super hard to find a guy who appreciates me for what I have done for him, appreciates me for being there and most importantly appreciates me for just being me.. Is it just me, or do you girls have the same problem??



I find it super hard to find a guy who worships the ground i walk on, who worships my flaws, who worships me for me..



I want someone who can make me smile to myself without even trying.. Someone who can make me miss him even when I'm having fun with my girlfriends.. Someone who isn't afraid to be himself even when he knows he's not the perfect guy out there.. Someone who is not afraid to try even when he knows he'll fail.. Someone who can make my heart beat slows and fast at the same time whenever i see or hear his name.. 



I like Joel, and i think he knows that.. He brings out the best in me.. He makes me smile to myself.. He worships me, the flaws, the quirkiness and everything..



Joel is sweet, nice and a little nerdy.. Not the kind of guy I'd go for physically but, what the hell.. It's just something in him that gets me attracted.. It's easy to make me laugh, but to make me smile?? Sincerely?? It's hard.. Joel is able to do that.. There's just something charming about him.. 



He called me his 'Sex Goddess', his 'baby' and his 'love'.. But at what point do i know that he means what he said, or just sweet talking for the sake of sweet talking.. You get what i mean?



Bleah.. I wanna know if he likes me like me, or like me as a friend..



Mommy told me never to go for sweet talkers, but i never listen..


No comments: