Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wait a minute

Nyahaha, i have no idea why I'm posting this post.. Actually I've got nothing to talk about.. Oh well, I'll see what i can think of and just make the best of it since I'm already typing like 2 sentences!! Haha, I'm lame i know.. So I'm just gonna type about the most randomest thing ever.. Whatever comes to mind, I'll type.. So bear with me cause there's not gonna be any link to most topics..



Oh yah, I've been saying I'm gonna talk about Fyna.. Lol, Fyna's a girl i know from Friendster, very cute and very small.. She looks like a kitten, especially with the button nose.. She's attached.. Lol, i have to scold her to make her eat or else she won't eat!! Actually eh, i don't know what to talk about..



It's like super early, well not really super early.. It's 9:32am and my brain is like really not functioning well.. Nyahaha..



Arun, thanx fren for the advice.. Yeah i really hope he's honest too.. I hope it's not too much if i miss him when he never calls or SMS..



Went out with Amy and Violet on Christmas Day, went out about 6pm.. Went to Orchard and eat Seoul Garden.. Haha, let me tell you something.. DO NOT bring me to buffets cause it'll be just a waste of money.. I don't eat much, I'm a water tank not a garbage truck..



Yeah well, we ate like i don't know how many plates but i ate Char Siew chicken the most and it was DELICIOUS! Haha.. Oh by the way, there's an IronMan in Orchard's Seoul Garden.. I forgot his name, i did glance at his name tag but the name kinda blow off.. Well this is what happened, we asked for a change in the grill as ours are like super charred.. So this waiter, wearing a Breek's Cafe polo came and helped us changed.. Lol, i don't know why but the grill just didn't wanna budge so he just uses his hand as a lever while he jerk the grill off.. And he just carry the hot soup bowl back onto the grill!! For goodness sake, we were like "Oh my goodness, it's hot!! Be careful!!" Lol, he just smiled.. Cuteness! Haha..



Oh and then, went out with Amy, Violet (again!!) and OJ (finally!!) on Boxing Day to Bugis because Violet wanted to buy pants.. Tell me last minute! Haha, i was from school and looked very tired.. Whatever, then we met OJ at Peninsula.. Lol, he was waiting at the Watson's staircase and Amy went straight to him and sing..



"You sing, i become hungry sey", OJ slumberly commented! Haha, then we went to KFC to have our dinner.. Amy bought like 2 cheese fries with Zinger Meal and OJ bought Fish OLE meal with large whipped potato.. It's huge i tell you!!



Violet: Paul still haven't message ah?
Arynne: Nooo (pouts)
Violet: You always look like that when he never message..



Hello!!!! I wasn't THAT obvious!! Haha..



Amy: Why not you message him first??
Arynne: Nooo, gwe gengsi deh!! Haha, no lah.. I messaged him already.. But he haven't reply..
Amy: Just wait lah, maybe he's busy..
Arynne: Yahhhh.. Okayyy.. But when he was busy the other time, he still messaged me..
Amy: Haha, girl.. Relax can!



So i did, and hesitantly i whipped out my mobile phone and message him! 



I text him "wow, never message me for one whole day??"


After a few moments, while we were eating at KFC.. My phone suddenly woke up and i pressed the button 'Read' "aww baby sorry are you okay?? i just woke up honey, how are you??"


Arynne: (smiled widely)


Violet: Confirm it's Paul!


Amy: He messaged??
Arynne:
(still grinning and letting the girls read the message) Sweet kan, sweet kan sweet kan!!


Lol, believe me.. I was grinning the whole way to Coffee Bean..


Violet: (i think she was reading my message) Hey honey.. (grin while looking at me!!)


Arynne: You read my message?!?!


Violet: Are you guys talking dirty?? (laughing)


Arynne: Nooooooooooooooo!! (well, actually we were.. haha)


Haha, at this point we were talking nonsense while OJ greedily slurps on my Pure Caramel Ice Blended.. Haha..


Amy: I have no idea how to talk dirty sey..


Violet: Eh, same same (hi-5 Amy)


OJ: Have you all ever talked dirty before?? Honestly..


Amy & Violet: Nooo..


Violet: I need to ask the expert (while patting my back)


Amy: I mean, like how sey you all talk dirty.. (LOL, HERE COMES THE FUNNY PART) 'I wanna suck your cock', like that?? (Violet was violently laughing at this point and my face just went blank) Haha, i don't even know what cock means until Arynne told me..


Arynne: It's a male chicken..


OJ: Yes yes! Haha, it's a male chicken..


Amy: What?? Haha, don't tell me the girl means 'i wanna suck your male chicken'.. Nonsense right!! (all of us burst out laughing not caring about the other Coffee Bean's patrons)


Lol, after that we went to Boat Quay and just sit and chill.. Went home after that.. Haha..


Oh by the way, I'm supposed to talk about Mikael and his so ungracious exit but whatever.. Lol, not worth it..


I'm also supposed to talk about the Amazing WheelChair Race 2007 at Sentosa but there's just too much!!


Okay.. I MISS PAUL!



No comments: