Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just shut up and drive..

First of all i would like to sincerely thank everyone who wished me on my birthday! Amy, who wished me at 12:01:31am! Haha, thanx babe for the wish!! Mikael, Miin, Paris, Mummy, Belle, Sally, Shelly! Who else!! Sophia, Arun, HolyLeo, Zack, DeadScarlet, Chaotic Kittie, Fyna and everyone else..



I'm sorry if i can't mention all of you but believe me, I'm touched and appreciated all your wishes! Thanx for all the advance birthday wishes as well!



And also the late birthday wishes.. It doesn't matter, really! Just as long as it's from the bottom of your heart, I'll accept it..! Thanx once again!



14th December 2007, Friday!
Woweee, woke up early to go to polyclinic..
I wasn't really sick, i just wanted to get MC for my birthday! Pretending to be sick was fun, i can improve on my acting skills! Haha.. Hazel accompanied me there so i won't get bored.. Anyhoo, i was supposed to look sick but ended up playing myself silly with the two kids infront of me.. Haha, we were playing war games.. I got shot twice and Hazel got shot once but she refuses to die.. Haha.. I decapitated this chinese kid cause he refuses to stop shooting at me even when i was clearly DEAD! No really, i was dead.. Haha.. Hazel refuses to look silly and she didn't pretend to die!! Haha, i think that's why the kid stopped shooting at her.. Bleah, i was a dinosaur too actually.. Growling at the kids just to intimidate them into giving me their toys! Haha.. Goodness, i was a kid myself!! I miss being childish..



Anyway, so it was my turn to consult the doctor.. I don't know how and what, but the doctor gave me MC for flu symptoms!! Haha.. Weird, i guess my acting did work!! Bleah, i shouldn't be putting this in my blog just in case my supervisor reads this!! Haha, whatever! I know he won't anyway.. So that's how i got my MC!



Registration time 10:56am, check out time 12:36pm!



Pfft, enough about my polyclinic escapades.. Haha, i bet you all don't wanna read about how i get my MC.. Haha, i know Sophia wanna read all about my birthday dinner..



Well, my birthday dinner isn't that exciting but i had fun because all my tightest girlfriends were there.. Belle, Sally, Hazel, Violet and Amy! I'm so happy that they are able to make it for my birthday.. It's by far the happiest birthday dinner I've ever had!! Really!!



We were supposed to meet at Violet's house at 2:30pm but i went out of the house at that time instead.. Hey, it's my birthday right.. I should arrive fashionably late!! Fashionably indeed, hardly my friends.. Well, i was all dressed up alright but i have no make up on.. So yeah, i went out of the house all dressed up with no make up! Haha, kinda cool come to think about it.. Thank goodness the weather was on my side cause it was raining so i have the umbrella to cover my face.. Haha..



I was wearing this black long sleeve top layered with a purple retro dress and black skinny jeans with black heels.. NO SPECS! Haha, i was wearing contact lenses and I'm loving it!!



Anyhoo, reached Violet's block and Sally was already waiting at the void deck.. She looks gorgeous with that 80's inspired dress she's wearing.. Haha, went up to Violet's house and took turns to be made up.. Yeah, i admit.. I can't wear eyeshadow to save my life.. I suck at it, but I'm learning though.. Lol, sorry for the sidetrack.. Yeah, Sally got made up and she looks hot!! Haha, Violet said, "Sally! If Frank see you like this.. Confirm he'll fall for you!"



Haha, Frank is this secondary schoolmate of ours.. We often teased the two of them together.. Nothing happened though! Too bad!



We went out around 4:30pm cause we have to wait for Violet to get ready!! Lol, but i have to say Violet made me up quite good.. I love the dark dramatic eyes!! Thanx babe!!



Lol, oh yah!! I forgot to say this.. My polymates called to sing me a birthday song!! Ain't that sweet!! WinnieC, Winnie, Mages and Joanne.. Thanx for the wishes!!



It was nearly raining so we took the cab and anyways, Belle was already waiting at VivoCity for us! Haha.. There were 5 of us, so we split 3-2.. Belle, Violet and Hazel was in one cab.. Sally and me in another, so i have no idea what happened at the other cab.. DO NOT ASK ME! Haha.. Sally and me were talking as usual and Tas called!! Oh yah, Tas!! Thanx for the birthday wish!



Haha, Hazel and the other girls' cab got caught in the jam! My cab driver was super clever that he avoided the jam-packed CTE!! Lol, but anyhoo they still reached VivoCity a few seconds faster than us.. Waited for Belle at Candy Empire cause she have no idea where to exit from the MRT station.. Lol, it is Belle's first time to VivoCity! Ain't that cute?!! Haha..



It's the first time Amy is meeting Belle and I'm glad that they get along!! Lol, even if they don't, I'll make them!! Amy thinks Belle is so adorable and Belle thinks Amy is a sweetheart.. It all worked out in the end..



When we met, we went straight to Earl's Swensen cause we were all so hungry! We didn't eat since morning, mind you! Lol, just so we can eat the food at Earl's Swensen..



Anyway, Earl's Swensen is another one of Swensen's franchised restaurants.. Gorgeous interior design with the most welcoming ambience.. The people there will greet you with their most sincere smile you'll ever see.. Friendly waiters and waitresses patiently wait for you to order your food..



Believe me you guys, do not have one thing in mind of what you're gonna eat when you reach there cause once you see the menu, you'll be faced with the most important decision of your life!



Seriously speaking, you will not know what to eat cause everything looks so delicious and jaw dropping.. We were even salivating when we see the pictures on the menu.. Haha, i think we took around half an hour to finalize our order.. We were looking around to see how big the serving size was, and it was HUGE!!



Comfortable seats with nicely aligned cutlery on the table.. They have the most professional service ever! You will never have an empty glass of iced water by your side.. The smell of freshly baked cheese and grilled seafood will hit you at all the right spots..



We actually wanted to order other stuffs but we suddenly changed our minds (again!!) when we saw how huge the servings were..



Violet, Belle and me ordered the Jumbo Chicken Frank.. 8" herb chicken sausage with Bolognaise sauce, cheese and mustard in a grilled bun, oven melted to perfection. Served with mixed salad and spicy U.S. fries..



Hazel and Amy ordered the Fisherman's Catch.. Breaded fish fillet, King prawn, calamari and ocean green mussels coated in different batters, fried golden brown, accompanied by U.S. fries and tartar dip..



Sally ordered Grilled Seafood Platter.. Grilled calamari, King prawn and crayfish with honey vinaigrette dressing, on a bed of savory rice..



See, even the though of it make your mouth waters.. Haha, maybe it's just me cause I'm so hungry but I'm too tired to eat lunch!



The food was delicious! The most tender and mouth-watering sausage I've ever tasted! Next time, i wanna try the double cheese burger! Haha..



After eating, my girls surprised me with this Birthday Ice Cream, with fire in the middle of 3 flavoured ice cream (strawberry, vanilla and chocolate), lined with fresh strawberries and sliced mangoes.. Finished it off with a helpful toppings of chocolate fudge! When the ice cream came, they sang the birthday song for me.. For which i nearly cried because i was so touched!! There was other 2 birthday babies that share the same birth date as me! Haha..



While we were eating, somehow we started talking about our birth time and what it meant.. Lol, whatever! Blame Animal Planets and National Geographic!! Haha..



The other girls ordered Ice Cream Fondue.. Chocolate fondue with 5 ice cream flavour (sticky chewy chocolate, thin mint, mocha almond fudge, strawberry, cookies 'N' cream), cherries, fresh strawberries and bananas, brownie and white blondie cubes, fan wafers and diced almonds.. I ended up eating the cherries, cause somehow the girls don't eat cherries except for maybe Amy..



Haha, what the.. How the hell did this end up being an editorial for Earl's Swensen.. Lol, maybe i should get paid.. But seriously my lovelies, all of you should go to this restaurant atleast ONCE in your life or you'll be missing a whole lot in life.. Haha



Lol, this post somehow ended up longer than i though, and i haven't even mention about the ice skating trip yet!!



Well, actually that's all for the birthday dinner cause after that we ended up looking for Shelly's birthday presents.. Haha





15th December 2007, Saturday!
My body is still aching since that ice skating outing the other day! This outing is actually to celebrate Shelly's 20th birthday and Arynne's 21st birthday which falls on 9th December and 14th December 2007 respectively.. Lol, people with the invitation should know the motive of the gathering already but this is for information just in case some people have no idea what it's for.. Okay, I'm blabbering again!



Anyway, once again.. We're supposed to meet at Jurong Entertainment Centre at 2:30pm but the Violet was totally not ready.. Haha, and Hazel was still make-upping.. Amy came late and i came even later.. Since i don't know how to do my eyeshadow, Violet have to take some time off of her dressing up time to make up for me.. Haha.. She's my make up artist!!



Anywayz, we left the house at around 3:00pm and got a cab immediately.. Once we got in the cab it was raining cats and dogs!! As you all know the JEC doesn't have shelter from the taxi stand to the centre itself so the cab driver totally made one big round to the carpark just to drop us off.. The best cab driver I've ever had! Haha.. His name is Cheng Hong Siang, cab number SHC1244X.. If you get him, make sure you give him the biggest tip ever for his service okay!!



Lol, reached JEC and met up with Paris and her boyfriend.. Waited for Shelly and her boyfriend.. Once they reached JEC, which was around 4:00pm!! Two and a half hour later, which was totally acceptable cause Shelly's boyfriend ride a bike and it's totally dangerous cause it was raining so heavily!!



Anywayz, they sang us a birthday song and we eat cakes.. Haha, gave Shelly her present after eating the cake and taking lotsa pictures.. Shelly cried when she got her presents.. We bought her a Minnie Mouse alarm clock, Minnie Mouse mini tumbler, Minnie Mouse frame and a Minnie Mouse mini plush toy.. Haha, we bought her Minnie Mouse's merchandise cause she LOVES Minnie Mousey.. Okay!! I'm blabbering again!



Let's jump straight to the Ice Skating fun, shall we?? Haha.. The next time you all wanna de-stress and have a hell lotta fun, go ice skating.. Fuji Ice Palace have this package where you go in groups of 4 (provided you come and exit together, of course!) and you can use unlimited time on the rink and the ice skates at only $54.70 and if you buy gloves which only cost $2 per pair, each of you will only pay a little below $20.. Isn't it worth it?? But of course, be sure you come with great company cause going around and around the rink over and over again can be a little boring..



If you know how to roller blade then, i guess it'll be much easier to grasp.. The only difference is that it's much more slippery than normal ground you blade with.. Violet thought me how to ice skate and within minutes I'm able to skate all on my own.. Haha, with speed and agility.. Well, not with agility cause i have no idea how to break! Haha, with speed definitely.. The faster you go, the more stable your balance become and then finally you get to skate without worries.. Lol, except maybe all the other skaters skating around and over you.. Be wary of that okay, haha..



I think we spent like 10 minutes just to get the tying of the ice skates correctly.. Lol, whatever.. I got cramps in just about half an hour in.. Lol, Violet told me it was too tight.. So okay fine.. But if was fun though..



We took alot of photos, that this one guy thought we were doing photoshoots! Haha.. The girls took photo with this kid.. Lol, we called him M.Shadows Jr cause he have all the mohawk going on.. Cute!! I'll post the picture once it's up in photobucket okay! Haha..



I fell ONCE! Haha, was skating with Shelly and Amy when Shelly suddenly fell.. I don't know what happened but Amy fell after that.. Haha, and her skates hit my skates and i fell on all fours (my knees and my palm supporting me up)! Truth be told, i wasn't embarrassed at all cause that's like part of the fun right!! Haha..



There was this one Indian guy who keep trying to strike a conversation with us.. Lol, i guess he was pretty sweet cause he tried to talk to me but i was skating so i just gave him a flirty smile.. Haha..



Hazel fell like twice! Haha.. Amy fell more than 4 times i think, and whenever she fall she'll take someone with her! It was fun!! Haha..



The 6 girls were holding hands and skating around the rink, haha and i guess that creates alot of attention cause each one of us look super single and super gorgeous, if i can say so myself.. Haha..



We get to see them resurface the ice and with all the professional skaters skating.. It was such a sight!! Haha.. The songs were fun and we started dancing while skating.. Amy fell again!! Haha, Amy and Hazel fall flat on their butt! Lol.. But i guess that's the fun of it..



We skated from 4:30pm to around 8:00pm.. But i kinda stop half an hour to eight cause i kinda felt down for a little.. I think i missed Joel, haha whatever.. He probably wouldn't care anyway..



After that, we went to Jurong Cafe to have our late dinner!! I ate Ayam Penyet, and it was delicious, much better than the one at Lucky Plaza, really! You all should try okay..



After dinner, Hazel met up with Abang Dy.. Shelly and her boyfriend went home.. Paris and her boyfriend also went home.. So Amy met up with her friend, Bobo.. Haha.. Violet, Amy, Bobo and me hung out at the void-deck till like a little above midnight.. Goodness, you have no idea how sleepy i felt.. And how down i was when Joel didn't reply my sms..



Lol, whatever.. Woweee.. Such a long post.. Sorry, but do be patient reading this okay! Haha.. Love you lovelies!!


No comments: