Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another retarded guy

So, let me make this clear.. Haha, have i not mention in my post that i already think i'm ugly?? Like, not once, not twice but more than a dozen i think..



Yah? Didn't i tell you people that i'm ugly.. So what's your purpose in telling me that i'm ugly? Haha.. Seriously.. TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW DAMMIT!



So here's another one of those guy with an unfinished conquest!



Email address: johan89_brd@hotmail.com



MusiC is in Me says: kimek arh flirtish...
MusiC is in Me says: muke mcm bapok sak
MusiC is in Me says: kau pondan erhk??
MusiC is in Me says: step tunjok tetek...
MusiC is in Me says: burok sak kau...seriously...



I wonder what's up with all these malay guys pretending to be hot stuff.. Haha someone explain to me please?


No comments: