Thursday, January 31, 2008

An escape from the Afterlife

Argh! Okay, I've been writing this post for 3 times over and over again! Haha, cause everytime i try to backspace on something, the stupid explorer went Back instead. Gah technology!



I don't hate technology, i just think that sometimes technology is more of a hindrance! Haha



Okay, that's not my point in writing this post.



I think I've been talking about myself too much that i think it's time for me to put the spotlight on some of my fans! How does that sound to you? Haha!



Below are some of the fanarts that never fails to grab my attention! I'd like to thank them for taking some time off from their hectic schedule just to make me smile! Appreciate it lots people!



Y1_3Y2_6





By my one and only Yusuf Gates! Loves the drawings he made for me! Look at it, don't you think he captured it well? Haha, or maybe I'm being biased! But well, i really do love the drawings Yusuf! Thanx alot! Now, not only does Avenged Sevenfold have their own drawings, SO DO I!! Tee hee!



M1_1







Miin! Haha, i made him one of this.. See my profile for prove! Took him a long time to reply but hey babe, it's the thoughts that counts! Haha, thanx hun for the fan sign! I love it!



I1_1







The Emo dude from Malaysia, Ian! Haha, the story began with me playing with his Pocket Emo Pet on his Friendster profile! And then he added me in his friends' list! Haha, the rest is kinda predictable don't you think? Hmmz, he call me 'Si Comel', which just means Cutie! Haha, i still owe him one! Tee hee!



T1_1







The girl from Switzerland who originates from Philippines, Chaela! Haha, i used to have a crush on her cause she's just so cute! Don't you think so? Look at the lips! Sexay! Haha! She's a great friend and a great person at heart! ILY Babe!



Below is a poem from Adit! I think it's sweet that i become the motivation for one of his poems!



In Poetry Of Skin
"Why I'm nice, of course " said she, and laughed.
And her eyes were onyx glass.
"I'm nice," said she, and curled her mouth
And my throat was paper grass.
"I'm nice," said she, the little queen
As is established well."
"But who," said she, with lips a-pout
Should I my niceness sell."
"Who, which knave, which errant prince
What sensibility
Who, which fool, which lordly grace
which serendipity"



And she laughed her laugh and slowly said
"But who really knows these things.
Once night is done, and life begun
Who knows what future brings."
Perhaps such thought have little use
Just dust written on air
Perhaps I wish for flesh and lips
For kisses in my hair"



She looked at me, those dark, deep pools
"Tell me smart tongued sire"
"What indemnity should I propose"
"What should be my desire"
And in answer I did draw her close
My arms and legs akin
"Let me say," said I to her
"In poetry of skin"



Another featured fan is of course, Sophia! Haha, well I'm actually using this opportunity to promote her latest single, Jack and Jill! Haha, but the song IS dedicated to me so, she definitely have a space for my featured fan list! Thanx Sophia and Azuel! Tee hee



click here to listen.



Once again, i wanna say thank you to all fans! I really love you guys so much! I can smile off my bad day just by looking at your fanarts and fan signs!



Criss Irwin, Endika Vengeance and Sayangku Zack! You three owe me a song each! Haha


No comments: