Monday, January 21, 2008

Some retarded guy

Here goes.. Haha i was talking to this guy in msn.. and he went all berserk when i don't wanna be his fren..



I just think since he wanna be so famous, i'll just make him famous since i know people do read my blog! haha



his email add: sulaimanidros179@hotmail.com



VR Boy says: so u want to be enemy come and be enemy
VR Boy says: face me!!!1
VR Boy says: well stupid mlys go and learn to be nice wth ppls 1st b4 we nice to u all mlys the population of mlys are now bad.... bodoh punye mly sial punye mly!!!!!! you bitch!!!!! waste my time talkin to a bitch like you you all mly girls cant make frens or wife only can use 4 sex that's all coz u all are a flirt flirt like u ur husband always go geylang while u at hm
VR Boy says: bye!!! bitch!!!



There you go.. Whatever yah, haha doesn't affect me one bit, and he keep thinking that i was angry..



Believe me, if i'm angry.. It'll be real.. Ask my friends :)


No comments: