Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Gave me your hand but realize I just wanna say goodbye

Well hello everybody! I'm sorry i have not been updating my blog.. Especially to Sophia, who have been coming here to check if there's any new gossips.. Lol..



Been super busy with my prototyping projects, as everybody already know that.. But then again, i guess being busy doesn't mean i can neglect my blog and my loyal readers.. Okay i tell you what, i will try to update as often as i can and try to revive my nearly dying blog.. Sounds good to all you fans?? Tee hee..



Actually, frankly speaking.. I have no idea what to write about.. I'm thinking of writing about XiaXue but lol, i hope it won't invite any unwanted attention.. Well, actually there's nothing bad i wanna say about her, since everybody knows she's like my blogging role model.. She's my Blogging Goddess..



Okay, let's just be brief then.. Here's what i think.. I think people who hates XiaXue either have something against brutal honesty or the fact that she has integrity.. You all get what i mean?



One thing i LOVE about XiaXue is that she's not afraid to tell people what she thinks even though, it can be a little offensive at times.. That is one thing i learn from XiaXue, and that is to be honest and straightforward about a particular topic that you wanna talk about..



It make sense right? What's the point of commenting about something if you don't wanna write truthfully.. 



Lol, i think that's why most of my friends got pissed with me whenever they read about themselves on my blog.. No seriously, when I'm not happy about something.. When i think somethings unfair, I'll say it out.. I'm not somebody who will keep her feelings to herself.. Say things that people wanna hear.. I am not like that at all.. Infact, i am the complete opposite of a people pleaser.. 



Well whatever it is, I'm sure you people already know that by now if you all have been following my posts..



Just in case you don't know or have not been following my blog, below are some points of which i have been writing about.. Lol, for more details PLEASE READ! *smile widely from ear to ear*



1) I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!
Well everybody knows that, that's why i
HATE Paris Hilton.. IF she don't know that car runs on petrol, i don't even wanna think about what else she don't know..
Jessica Simpson too! Who the hell in the right mind would think Tuna is a chicken??
What's up with all these blondes?!



2) SMELLY FOREIGNERS SHOULD DIE!
When i meant foreigners, i meant those Bangladeshi, China people.. No offense cause this is nothing racist whatsoever but come on!! Take a shower once in a while you know.. Lol, my friends told me that they don't think they smell bad cause everyone of them smell the same.. But seriously, when everybody else around you look so fresh and smell as good as the flowers blooming, you have to think there's something wrong with the way you live right? Do you people agree with me or am i on my own on this? Lol, whatever.. I'm anti-bad smelling people!
*smiles*



3) WEAK WOMEN ARE A DISGRACE!
Well, you all know that.. I think we women should stand up for our rights.. No, I'm not a feminist but i just hate for our kind to be bullied..



4) THERE IS MORE TO BGR THAN JUST SEX!
*enough said*



There you have it.. I know there's alot more but why spoil the fun when you can just read it.. Haha



Take care my lovelies!




No comments: