Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Now that it's done, i've realized the errors of my ways

First of all, i wanna wish you all a Happy 2008 and may this year be better than the year before.. Bla bla bla, yada yada yada.. You all know the routine.. Pfft..



My purpose in writing this blogpost is to say thanks to those deserving people.. So, it will be a short one *Smiles*



Thanx Hazel for being my first cheek kiss in 2008!



Thanx Amy for being my first hug, the first person i see and my first present in 2008!



Thanx OJ for being the first voice i hear in 2008!



Thanx Violet for being my first laugh in 2008!



Thanx Paris and Shelly for being the first two hands i hold in 2008!



Thanx girls and guys for the awesomely rocking outing for the end of 2007 and the start of 2008!



And of course not forgetting..



Thanx Lynn for the first message i receive in 2008!



Thanx Paul for being my first smile in 2008!



And congratulations Paul for being the first person i think of and my first tear in 2008!


No comments: