Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You think it's over but it's just begun

Just when i thought things couldn't get any worse, it got worse!



Haha, forget about the two retarded guys that i talked about below this post.. The worse have happen people, I've finally run out of ideas to critic about! Lol, not as serious as it sounds.. I guess I'm just too busy to think about stuff that doesn't really affect the world.. Though i do have good gossips in my blog, if i can say so myself.. Tee hee..



To be honest, I'm kinda lazy to update cause everything happened at the same time and then when i finally have time to write about it, something new happens.. You get what i mean? Anybody have that kinda problem before? Haha, didn't i say I'm doing an open call? Where are all the topics for me to bitch about!!?? Lol, not as interesting as mine i guess.. Haha, just kidding my beloved fans.. You know i love you for reading about my stagnant life in my half dead blog.. Haha..



I'm just updating so you people won't think that i already forget about you all.. NEVER OKAY! I'll never forget my friends!



Let me start off by thanking a couple or more people.. First of all, to you all who's reading this right now.. Yeah YOU! Thank you for reading.. I feel so loved! Haha..



Next of course, to Arun! Lol, first he taught me how to put a tagboard in this lameness of a blog, and then I audaciously asked him for another favour.. Thanx Arun for the Avenged Sevenfold songs you sent me! Haha.. Have you listened to them yet? Go listen!! Haha.. Hmmz, probably not your type yah! But hey, there's no harm trying something new!



Next on the list! Yusuf Gates! My very fervent reader! Arynne loves you! *cooed* Haha, never have someone manifest openly about his or her love of reading my blog to me! Thank you Yusuf for checking your email everyday just to see if I've updated my blog! Tee hee, you're the best fan a girl could ever have! And thanx for listening to my complaints every single day! Oh oh, and the drawings!! Go check out my photo gallery for the drawings he drew of me! I simply adore it!



Hmmz, who else should i thank..



Oh yah Isk! Haha.. HolyLeo's friend! Lol, i don't think he's reading but still! Thank you for the advices of course! He's the only person who tell me to do something by explaining and giving me the most sensible reason ever! Tee hee, appreciate it much!



Oh oh! Haha Chris! That Canadian cutie with the hot lips that i met from Facebook! Haha, he calls me his "Cute lil' bum" Tee hee, well let's just say he makes my imagination work a little bit.. Lol, it's mutual though.. Though he having a girlfriend and the fact that he's only 16 make me seem like a hoe, who cares! Haha..



Eric! Lol, that cute nerd in the glasses! Smart too i must say.. Haha, he's fun.. I met him from Facebook too! Imagine chatting for 7 hours or so from Monday to Friday kinda and still having lotsa things to talk about, without anything sexual at that! Isn't it fun!? Haha.. I have to be in the project lab by 8:30am, which ends at 5:30pm! Wow, how bored can i be but Eric accompanied me the whole way! Tee hee, thanx Honey Bear!! Haha.. And he calls me Sugar Bear! *Grins widely*



Gah, enough! Lol, nothing between us though.. We just happen to be two very single people who loves each other's company..



Haha, okay enough of the thanks giving! Goodness, being nice and thankful is a tiring job! Lol, just kidding.. I mean every word i said okay!



Wey hoo! Sooo let's start! Haha..



Chinese New Year is around the corner so i would like to wish all your Chinese readers "Gong Xi Fa Cai!" Lol, sorry if i misspell anything.. Don't forget to give me Hong Baos  okay!! *Smiles innocently!*



Wee, i can't wait for 7th and 8th February 2008! Lol no, not because I'm celebrating Chinese New Year! Finally, after so long! I'm gonna leave Singapore to go on a holiday! Wee, Sibu Island (in Johore!) here i come!!!



Gah! I'm so lazy to update.. Haha, I'll bring up the other topics another day! *Bluek!*


No comments: