Thursday, January 17, 2008

Like me, mother fuckers you've been at it for too long

First of all, I'm not even gonna apologize for not updating my blog.. Why? Cause you all know how freaking busy i am..



Was fucking pissed at my fucking supervisor for asking me to redo the fucking car model after the fucking production.. Like, WHAT THE FUCK!?! You get what i mean? Okay, so i wasn't really mad at him, but i was fucking frustrated that he even fucking think about asking me to fucking redo that fucking model!



Lol, my groupmate Nic just pointed out how many f-words I've used in the last paragraph! Sorry about that young readers, i was just trying to convey my frustration during that time.. But I'm okay now :)



Wow, it's like already the third week of 2008 and guess what??



I'M AN OFFICIAL 2008 VIRGIN!!!



How? Slutty enough for you people now that i have aired my dirty laundry in public?



Lol, like seriously this year, I'm like a total innocent.. I've not hold hands, kissed, or even had sex with a guy.. Not even a girl! Haha, just kidding friends.. No, but seriously i have to say i kinda enjoy being a virgin! 



So, anyone wanna do the honour?? Lol, no thanx! I wanna wait for the special someone, whoever that person might be.. Might be you, you, or you.. Hey, whoever reading it, might be you too! Jeesh, I'm talking CRAP!



What's on the agenda?



I think i made too many overseas friends in Facebook that I'm neglecting my local friends in Friendster.. Lol, no.. I love both of you group of friends the same okay!



Of course I'd love you guys even more if you actually say HI to me when you bump into me outside, not just smile and act all shy.. Tee hee..



To all those who said hi, I LOVE YOU!



Haha, jeesh.. Can anybody buy me a Ed Hardy merchandise? Lol, okay ignore me! I'm just so lame today..



Okay so, I'm doing an open call.. Next time, if somebody want me to talk about some freaking topic.. You know, just wanna know my thoughts about something or anything, feel free to drop a suggestion on my Tagboard..



Lol, thanx to Arun of course.. Thanx to his tutorial on his blog, i manage to put up the most important thing in a blog.. Lol, please seriously, feel free to love me or hate me..



I'm not gonna care or bitch about people hating me, but.. Just that having haters make me more famous.. *so typical lol*



Which brings to the next agenda on my blog.. Haha, i feel like I'm in a meeting.. Bear with me people..



I have a feeling some of the Engineering chicks hate me.. Lol, i don't know why but everytime i walk beside them, they give me this one fucked up look.. Most probably cause i don't smile but hey, if you wanna be friends with me and see how friendly i can be.. JUST SMILE FIRST!



Don't be in your own stupid cliques and start talking bitch cause you have no idea what a diva i can be..



Well, I'm not saying that they're gossiping about me but what i meant was.. Don't act all sorority on me.. Please, don't treat me like one of those scene kids, cause honestly.. SCENE KIDS HAVE NO SELF-ESTEEM.



All this Hair-Core, Fashion-Core bull craps are nothing but labels.. If you people don't want other people to judge you, why label yourself? Make sense? Ha, whatever..



Wearing Fred Perry doesn't make me a Hardcore kid. Wearing eyeliner doesn't make me Goth. Hating My Chemical Romance doesn't make me a loser. Listening to Avenged Sevenfold doesn't make me a poseur.



GO FUCK YOURSELF!




No comments: