Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cos' it's nine in the afternoon

The night before school really sucked. I can't sleep (well I'm not blaming anyone for the change in my body clock). I started tossing and turning in bed, forcing myself to fall asleep. I was so uncomfortable and damn fidgety in bed, i even covered my face with MattSanders but i still couldn't fall asleep so i decided to watch a little bit of tele (i know that was a really bad idea).



I guess somehow i fell asleep but everyone knows that I'm a VERY light sleeper that even the most faintest sound can wake me up. The cats were making so much noise outside my window, my brother keep knocking on my bedroom door. Even the sound of the freaking windchime woke me up. After being woken up by the sounds, it was so hard for me to get back to sleep.



Even when i did fell asleep, I'll wake up abruptly after half an hour and this continues throughout the night until 6:58am (i purposely set my alarm at that time cause i know I'll somehow convince myself to take another 2 mins of sleep). Okay call me a pig, go ahead. I can be when i want to.



Here's the most bizarre thing ever (well just because it don't happen often, maybe even never), i got up before the alarm went off! Haha, just a couple of mins or so.



Anyway! First day of school was so boring! Firstly, there's not a single hot guys at all! Not even a cute geek! What's up with the people nowadays! All the hot stuffs are in Design school! Secondly, my brain was too tired to hold any real information that is being taught in lectures.



I know, I'm supposed to be learning something new instead of having a mental shut down. Just in case you all don't know, i did learn something!



Did you know that the pressure of a human suction is about 400mbar? I bet you didn't! Haha, well except for those who already knew. I'm sure it gives you something to ponder about when you're giving your boyfriend a blowjob tonight! I'm just kidding!



Oh and also, did you know that the highest number of robots used, is in the car industry? Yeah, i didn't know that but now i do! Finally! Something i love! CARS! (Okay, too many exclamation point!) The lecturer was talking about racing and drifting (irrelevant to the lesson but who cares!).



So it shows that i really did learn something new! Tee hee



Oh by the way, i totally saw Arun smiling to himself while reading a text message! I wonder if it's a dirty one, haha. Anyway, he didn't even realized that i was walking beside him! Gahness you, haha.



Oh! First day of school doesn't free you from any drama. I wasn't involve in it of course, just some coursemates of mine who are in the same project group. Seriously, get over it already! It was the same problem when she's in other project groups. I don't know, whatever. I'd rather not get involve in it either way.





Well, write you next time. Muacks!



P/S: Somebody buy me some tickets to the drift racing on 27th April, pleaseee.


No comments: