Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

This post have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Kamikaze, or pilots or even helmets. Tee hee, but i got your attention there didn't i?



When i checked my time table a day before school starts, i was happy. Seriously, i was. Ask my friends, i was telling everybody how relaxed my schedule is this semester compared to previous semesters.



I mean, what's better than having only to come to school for 3 days a week, and only having 3 core subjects with only 2 of them being exam subjects? Well Singaporean students should know how great that sounds since we're so used to having 7 examinable subjects, having to come to school for 5 days a week at 8 in the morning and only finishing at 4 in the afternoon (not including all the extra classes of course) every year for ten years.



Yeap, that's how the education system in Singapore is like. So imagine my joy when i find out that i only have to go to school for 3 days! I mean, it's gotta be more loose right? I can have more ME time right?



WRONG!



Every single week, there are important assignments due. Reports, research reports, proposals, discussion plans, presentations, graded essays. I mean yeah, i don't mind doing reports cause that's what I've been doing for my whole entire school life anyway. But not when the deadline of each assignments are so close with 10 pages of bullcrap research (not that we need it in real life anyway) and a minimum of 4000 words.



I've had it up till my neck with all the projects. I'd rather take exams than have to do reports every week for the whole semester. And please, don't even get me started on formal presentations!



The only time i did a formal presentation was during my Sociology class. It was okay but imagine the blouse, dress pants, heels and don't forget the formal hair and formal make up please! Oh yes people, my nerdy glasses too. Tee hee



Okay honestly, it's not really the project itself or the reports that is pissing me off, it's the deadline! The most important project presentation falls on 9th May!



I was really looking forward to go to Tioman to snorkel, lounge by the beach while oogling at hot guys in board shorts all day! It sucks so much cause i was looking forward to spending time with the girls (cause we will be sharing a room) and fighting with each other for mirror time and the bathroom!



Gah, the torture of it all! How can the schedule do this to me?! I'm gonna be at home all alone while they're in Tioman showing off their newly bought bikini and blatantly flirting with the hot American, British, German and even Italian guys (i know I'm exaggerating but please understand okay!)!!



I'm sorry, i have no idea how the topic got from school to a holiday getaway. Let's get back to school, shall we? Tee hee



Like i said, there's no cute freshies, no cute juniors or even lecturers! Hm, speaking of lecturer, i heard the French class lecturer is hot!



Haha, it's Wednesday and i have no class today but Nic has French class. I told him that i will see him in French class later just because i wanna see how the lecturer looks like. Nic told me he's Italian! Wee, jackpot!



Who would have though that there's an Italian lecturer in TP (there's a British guy in the Culinary School too)!



Nic have been calling me a pervert ever since school started. All this because i keep looking at guy freshies. Well that's kinda true (the looking at guys part, not the pervert part!) but it's not as if I'm stalking them!



I should eat lunch in Design school one day since all the hot guys are there. Haha



Sorry, i know nobody wanna read about school or whatnot. Haha, oh well. Till next time.



Loser, signing off!



P/S: I'M FUCKING PISSED AT MY MOM CAUSE SHE'D RATHER GO OUT WITH HER STUPID HOME-WRECKER OF A FRIEND THAN STAY HOME WITH ME, HER OWN DAUGHTER.


No comments: