Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Too many plans, too little time

Can you believe it? It just feels like yesterday when i just started my major project.



If you people forgot, there's this point of time where i keep bitching about being in the lab for too long and doing the same thing over and over again, while shamelessly exhibiting my workstation to everyone. Remember?



Well that's over and now i can't wait for the new semester to start. I'll be starting my Option Block core subjects this coming Monday, 21st April 2008. Oh dear, and we all know what that means. Yup! New books, new class, new lecturers and oh hopefully, new beginnings.



Haha, yeah probably too much to ask for a new beginning but it's a new semester! Bring in the hot guys already! Haha, I'm just kidding.



There were a few cute guys in my previous classes but please, totally not my type. I'm pretty sure I'm not their type either. They go for the tall, skinny, and pretty girls. Club, drink and smoke. Guess what?! Haha, I'm not all that.



Yeah whatever, let's not talk about them. I'll never date someone from the same class anyway, so that's not really a problem.



Oh freak! I actually can't wait for school to reopen!I know! I'm a nerd, admitting my love for school publicly. Tee hee. Well what can i say, education rocks!



I know this seems to soon but i really can't wait to graduate! If everything goes well, and i really hope it does, I'll be graduating on October this year! I can't believe it's been nearly three years since i started my diploma course.



Wow, really? Have it already been three years? It's ridiculous how time flies and before i know it, I'm gonna be walking up that stage to get my diploma.



Oh the joy! The horror of having your shoes and your clothes totally mismatching the curtains on stage! Oh my goodness, after that day your life is totally gonna change. You have to find a job, get into a university and just try to find ways to pay for your school fees.



Until now i have no idea what I'm gonna do. Well i do have a few plans but i just don't know which one to execute right now. I guess maybe when the time is nearer, the decision will be clearer.



I guess I'm gonna need some of your help. Just to advice me on which plan sounds best.



Let's start!



PLAN A
Well, this one kinda make sense cause this plan is for me to further my studies and get into a university.



The problem? I just don't know which university to go to. Been doing a little research, local universities and the ones overseas but i still can't make up my mind. And of course! The money i need to pay for the school fees, transportation and the lodging if i go to an overseas one.



Mom said she wanna live in London for a few years, and I'm thinking of looking for a university there but gah, i don't know anyone there! Where are we gonna live, you know? What if we get into trouble or anything?



And then there's McMaster in Canada. Haha, if i get into that school, Alistair promised to take care of me! Aww, ain't that sweet. Tee hee, thanx buddy, i hope the offer still stands just incase i do get into that school. You know what that means?! Haha, you're so driving me to and from school everyday! You all know how much i can save on transport and rent?! Sounds tempting!



Well basically Plan A is to continue with my studies. Get a degree, masters, advanced diploma and hopefully a doctorate!



PLAN B
I'm gonna find a job after getting my diploma. Gonna work and save up for a car, and other important stuff. Do a part time degree course after two years and then find a better job with a better pay. Gonna buy a bigger house for my family to live in and just get on with life.



Hopefully I'll have a boyfriend by then! Haha!



PLAN C
Work, work work work work. Save up for a driving license, a car and gotta give mom and dad some pocket money. I'm also thinking of adopting a baby, or maybe two. Haha



PLAN D
Marry a rich tycoon and live it up like a fucking rockstar.



Somehow Plan D sounds really good. Haha, but what are the odds of me finding a rich guy that will fall head over heels in love with me? Infinitesimal to nothing.



Well unless that German guy from Violet's workplace decide to give little old me a chance, i guess i have to do it the old fashion way. Haha i don't know.



What do you guys think? Your opinions are much needed right now. Thanx!



P/S: Anybody know how i can be a volunteer to help those countries who have been hit by natural disasters? No? Okay, never mind!


No comments: