Friday, April 25, 2008

I want a man by my side, not a boy who runs and hide

Okay i have something to confess. It's not really important but it's just something that i need to say or else I'll be uncomfortable for my whole entire week!



Here goes.



I have a crush on someone. Well not exactly A crush, and not exactly someONE either cause I'm kinda attracted to more than one person.



I know, i shouldn't fall for someone who I've ever met especially after the Rob incident (something I'd rather forget but well, you guys know how it is! haha). It's just that, they're just so adorable and really dreamy.



This is gonna sound really superficial an extremely shallow but I'm really attracted to them physically. The face, the body and probably cause they're rich too.



I've always liked cute nerd (the geeky glasses, the awkwardness and the brain!), mentioned that a few times in my blog too, and I've never really go for the sportsmen type (though i really love basketball players and motorcross racers! tee hee).



Okay, enough about that. I know I'm betraying the nerd population (as what Alistair said, haha) by being attracted to these guys cause they look like the types who will stuff that cute nerd in the locker if he refuses to do their homework for them (well two of them look like it anyway).



Well i guess you all wanna know who they are right? I'm sorry okay, but i really can't help it. I can't stop it willingly when i have feelings for someone. You all know how loyal i can be but liking these guys make me feel like I'm betraying myself (i know nobody cares, but i do!).



Whatever, I'm gonna tell you all who there are now. Hope you all won't kill me for this.



David Cook



D1 D2



Did you all watch American Idol? I did (of course, i wouldn't miss it)! I don't know why some people don't like him but i adore him! Especially during Mariah Carey week!



You know the song playing right now? That's my baby! Haha. Yeah my heart melts when he sang it. Tee hee!



Teuku Wisnu



T1_2 T2



What can i say? Just look at him! *grins* I wanna make him mine!



Evan Sanders



E1 E2



Rumored to be gay but who cares right?! Look at him, he can totally be the fireman in all my wet dreams!



Haha, there you go! I know they're not really real people i know. But hey, atleast i didn't lie yah? I did say i don't know them, i just didn't mention that they don't know me too! Tee hee



Look at their faces closely. If you're really as observant, tell me what similarities they possess!



Haha, happy trying! Toodles!


No comments: