Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'll make a beast out of myself

ARYNNE IS GONNA BE THE BIGGEST WHORE THAT EVER GRACE THIS PLANET!



I've been too nice for too long, it's time for me to be selfish and think about me instead of other people. I'm gonna stop being depressed and start having fun.



I'm gonna flirt my ass off and gonna make out with every single guy that show interest in me. Forget about being loyal, fuck trying to stay faithful. Ha, honestly, until now no guy is worthy of my heart or me



I'm sick of having my heart broken, I'm sick of being disappointed over and over again. Not matter what they say, I'm always gonna end up alone while they happily move on to another person.



Hey it's not their fault. I mean, what am i thinking believing every word they say. They are, afterall, a guy.



I'm starting to think that there are no such thing as a nice, different guy. All guys are the same, liars and not forgetting, promise breakers.



I'm never gonna trust guys, especially the ones that claimed themselves to be a 180 stereotype guys of playing around and being jackasses. The ones that PROMISED to never let you down and break your heart, the ones that PROMISED to do whatever it takes for you two to be together.



Especially the ones that make you laugh and smile and claimed that you make them happy. Sounds too good to be true? Guess what, maybe they are.



I'm gonna numb myself and start building that wall around my heart again, until someone worthy comes along. I'm gonna stop finding somebody to take care of me, and start waiting for someone who needs me.



I know that's gonna be a long time, or maybe it's not even gonna happen. So screw Prince Charming. Give me a guy with tattoos and an attitude.



I'm gonna have my fun now and not let anymore mother fuckers break me down.



Mummy was right, and Daddy is the only guy who truly cares.


No comments: