Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'll be damned if you count me in as part of your generous hypocrisy collecting enemies

I think every single one of my friends know that I'm a fan of talent shows. Be it So You Think You Can Dance or Making The Band, but of course my favourite is and will always be American Idol.



I mean, yeah sure Americans would rather make a superficial vote rather than voting on the contestants' talents but i have to admit that it's pretty entertaining especially with Simon Cowell as one of the judges! Haha. I find honest guys very sexy but that's beside the point. Tee hee



Anyway, a few days back i was watching Idol Gives Back. I don't know about you people but i was crying non stop to the video appeal thingy. Okay, so much for me trying to stop being nice. Haha, who am i kidding right? I mean, I'm a nice person, i can never be mean.



Well i can, but only to people who deserve it. And once again, that's not my point.



You know, I've been thinking about it. Why the hell are we complaining about out standards of living when there's really nothing to complain about?



You know what i mean?



Some complain about not having enough money to buy that 56inch flat screen HD ready television, or not having enough shoes when there are people out there who don't even have enough to buy a piece of bread.



Seriously, if we're not so occupied with our own conceited lives, I'm pretty sure we'll be more aware of what is happening in society. Nobody is ever contented with what they have and they keep wanting more. Even when they know that they already have everything, there's still something else that they want.



I find it terribly inhumane that those people who have keep capitalizing on those who don't. It's human nature i know but it's just wrong that the rich keep getting richer and the poor get taken advantage of.



Do you people get what I'm trying to say? I mean, have you seen the living conditions they have to survive in? It's just heartbreaking. Nobody deserves to be in that kinda place. Nobody deserve to eat, sleep, live in that kinda filth.



Even dogs and cats live in better shelters than them and it's freaking ridiculous!



Well, everyone knows how important my family is to me, especially my parents. It just makes me nauseous seeing how badly some people treat their parents. I'm sorry but those type of people will never know how much their parents mean to them until they're gone. Well after that, it'll be too late isn't it?



Believe it or not, I've always had a soft spot for orphans or kids that were abandoned by their parents. I just get very emotional when i see kids fend for themselves cause they're so fragile, and so innocent and you can just see that they need someone to guide them. But then at the same time, i really admire their ability to move on and carry on with their lives normally.



I guess i should learn from them. Pardon me, i mean we. We should all learn from them.



We're so caught up trying to outdo one another that we forget about the simple things in life. We're too caught up with the fact that nothing is good enough for us, always wanting the best things that we forget about things that really matter.



It's kinda inspiring for me to see those people who basically have nothing, see happiness in the littlest things ever, like a stick or a seashell. We keep complaining about the things we don't have that we fail to see the things that we already have.



Why not, rather than spending all those money on stupid diamond studded dog tags, or a pair of silver Aldo heels or that useless top that you'll only probably gonna wear once, wouldn't you rather help those in poverty, who have no basic necessities whatsoever.



It's just a tragedy to see selfish people living amongst us. It makes me sick knowing that there are people who really don't give a rats ass about what's happening to the people outside their social circle.



From now on, i am gonna start loving my life no matter how much it's falling apart. I'm gonna stop thinking about the things i don't have and start cherishing and be contented with everything that i already have.



I'm gonna live one day at a time and take every single opportunity that i have to make a difference.



There's just too much suffering, hate and brutality going on that there's no place for me to be weak. I'm gonna be strong and not let any negativity bring me down or break me again.



Thank you.



To everyone who looked down on me, to every single one of you who have hurt me so deep, to all you guys out there who thought that my heart is just another toy for you to play with, and of course to those who have never believed in me. Thank you so much for making me stronger, a fighter.



Believe me, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to change the society we live in. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to help those who needs me.



Just you wait, I'm gonna make it. *smiles*



[this is gonna be the part where i make a dramatic exit by driving off in my Eco-friendly, carbon dioxide-free car, ha just kidding]


No comments: