Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gets rid of all the pain of being a man

I don't have anything against anyone so don't assume that i write my blogs based on you or other people. I'm pretty sure i have better things to do.



Nobody owes me any explanation about anything. Don't give me crappy shits trying to justify why you do the things you do. It's your life and I'm no one so you all can do whatever the hell you all wanna do with it.



Stop your bullshit sympathy. I don't need all this "aww" or "you'll be okay" from anyone.



Don't pretend you're sorry or apologize a million times for hurting or disappointing me. Whatever seriously, had enough.



Don't pretend that you care when you actually don't.



And lastly, nobody is obligated or being forced at gun point to read this monotonous and unintelligent blog of mine.



Though i sincerely thank those who really cared, really loved, really protected me. And also those who read my blog no matter how lame it might be.


No comments: