Monday, June 30, 2008

I need to get out, figure this shit out

I don't know what to do. I hate what I'm feeling right now. I hate not being able to control my emotions.



The view from that rooftop looked really good last night, the ground floor looked especially tempting. *smiles* Flirting with Death is fun, but what happens when you fall into the hands of Death's temptation? I really wanna know.



Will YOU miss me when I'm gone? Will YOU even think of me when I'm not around? Will YOU remember me? Am i asking too much if i say i wish YOU'd answer yes for all that questions?



I don't know how to love anymore. I don't know what's love anymore. I wanna give up on it but once i do, I'm basically fucked. So what do i do, what do i do? Nic wanna go to Italy and be a Priest after his heart breaking incident with Thump Thump Girl. Maybe i should go with him to Italy and be a Nun.



Sounds like a good idea huh? Nobody will care anyway. Toodles!


No comments: