Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hmmz

HEYLOOO!
I know, it's Christmas Day and i should be out to parties but my girlfriends don't wanna go out so here i am stuck at home, doing nothing but blog all day. Haha

Well anyhoo, here are a couple of pictures of me, just incase anyone forgot how i look like. Tee hee
I took this picture with my web cam. Haha please okay, i like to take pictures so whatever. Rehan teased me about this picture because of my pig tails and the off shoulder sweatshirt. Linsy, as usual, called me a slut. But it's okay, i know they're all joking anyway. That's how we make fun of each other.
This is my Diesel aviator. I call it my "Rockstar shades" cause it makes me look like a rockstar. Haha, i've never looked so badass in a photo before. Woohoo! Haha, my friends think i'm delusional.

No comments: