Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm missing you again.. Once again

So yesterday was Hari Raya Haji.

Usually on that day, i'll visit my dad. But i was terribly disappointed to know that my Daddy was in Johore so yeah, i can't meet him.

I was already getting ready and packed all the food that my Mummy cooked for him. Wow, nice done Daddy. He didn't even tell me he's going away for the day. I think he's scared that i'll get mad and prevent him from going.

I wouldn't do that. I was fucking disappointed.

My Mummy teased me and said that Daddy has a new girlfriend in Johore, that's why he don't wanna see me. I got furious when Mummy said that.

I'm very territorial when it comes to the people i love. If i find out that somehow Daddy really has a girlfriend, i will do whatever it takes to break them up. WHATEVER IT TAKES. Same goes to Mummy if she has a boyfriend.

I said it once and i'll gladly say it again. Nobody, and i mean, NOBODY can replace my Mummy and my Daddy. Not even if you're Michelle Pfeiffer or George Clooney.

NO FUCKING WAY.

And if i ever find out that they really have a new significant other. I will throw the biggest tantrum the world have ever seen. I will come up with some plans to make them break off their relationships with their new person, hopefully with the help of my cousins and my girlfriends.

I PROMISE YOU THAT.

If they ever refuse to do so, i will run to Australia and never come back. Marry an Australian and have lots and lots of babies. No wait, let's not get married and just go straight to having babies.

THAT WILL FUCKING PISS THEM OFF!

No comments: