Thursday, December 11, 2008

I won't see you tonight

In less than 24 hours, i will be in the bus on my way to Kuala Lumpur somewhere. I would have probably reached Malaysia around this time, if not, i'd probably be stuck in the immigration custom being all whiny and stuck up with my girlfriends.

Ha! Just kidding. I'm not whiny and i'm definitely not stuck up. Okay, maybe i am a little but never towards fellow Singaporeans. Yeah, i'm patriotic like that. *smile*

Yeah anyhoo, that's not my reason for blogging. But bask in the pleasure of reading my blog cause i probably won't be blogging for the next four days. I'll be bringing Frankie though but if the rate for the freaking wireless service will blow the hell out of my S$200 budget, i'll probably just record stupid shit with my webcam (and probably Linsy's Ixchel Potpal potty).

Yes, i know her laptop name sounds cooler than mine but i don't care. Frankie sounds gay but he's MY gay.

P/S: To Rehan's boyfriend, Mr Fai, Frank Lampard is not gay. He may be a bit fat, but he's not gay. He has two daughters and a Spanish fiance. AND he's DEFINITELY not involved with Channing Tatum. I don't know where you got your sources from but they suck! Haha, just kidding.

I know i know, i'm sidetracking. Okay, let's get back to my motive of writing this freaking post in the first place.

WOOOOO, I'M FUCKING EXCITED FOR THE TRIP TOMORROW.

Linsy, Rehan and I was planning where and what time to meet tomorrow morning. We're doing this in the comforts of our own MSN. Technology rocks sometimes but most of the time, they're biting me in my ass.

Can you believe it girls? The time is finally here! We're gonna have so much fun.

Yeah anyways, i have alot of things to do. Wash my clothes (which i am doing right now), pack my bags (i could do it in the evening, how long does it take to pack some clothes for a 4 day trip anyway), buy last minute stuff for the trip (going with Linsy later), charge Frankie (which i can do at night before i go to sleep, while i pack my bags), arrange entertainment criteria for the long journey (which i have totally done) and i guess just go over check list. Oh, and i can't forget my passport.

That's the only thing i hate about travelling, the packing. For the most part, it's fun cause we get to shop and visit different places.

Okay maybe Malaysia isn't the place for you to go too if you like to look at unique building architectures BUTTTTT it's the Malaysia Savings Sale so, why not right. And it's gonna be so recharging once i go for this holiday. When i get back, i'm back into becoming a bitchy resume whore.

Not bitchy, just a resume whore.

Oh well, we'll see if i have fun on this trip. And we'll see if i even bother to plug in the freaking laptop to record videos with the webcam. Hmmm, i wonder if we'll record anything juicy. Yeah anyhoo, i'll talk to you people later.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, no just kidding.

A pack of smokes for the road, beat the table a little bit, fucking howl at the moon , and with that, we're fucking outta here.

No comments: