Monday, December 29, 2008

You are the star of my liquid dream

Recently, Twilight have been on everyone's lips. Needless to say, i too was caught by the Twilight bug.

BUT, while everyone is busy cooing over Edward Cullen, the very ugly and pale vampire (tee hee, Rehan is gonna kill me when she read this), i am drooling over who else but the Daddy.

Oh yeah baby, i'm talking about Dr Carlisle Cullen.

What is everyone thinking wanting to be with Edward Cullen. Hmm, i think it was the "I DON'T THINK I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU ANYMORE" or "I CAN'T BEAR TO LET YOU GET HURT" or something like that.

While they all fight over that pale vegetarian-esque piece of meat, i can have Dr Cullen all by myself. He's so dreamy and so godly.

I seriously don't mind letting Carlisle Cullen bite my neck. Well anyhoo, that's all i wanna talk about. My latest love affair. Haha

Here's a picture of him. Peter Facinelli i mean. The real him.


No comments: