Sunday, May 03, 2009

Clash of the graduations

So everyone knows that my graduation falls on the 20th May 2009, Wednesday. Who would have thought that my brother's graduation falls on the same day too!

Uh oh, i think we might have a problem.

So i have no idea which one my parents are going for, if they're going at all. Of course i want my parents to be at my graduation ceremony, and i'm sure my brother wants the same thing to.

What happens now? Haha, rock paper scissors? *grin*

Haha, nah, it's fine. If my parents wanna go to my brother's graduation by all means. I don't mind.

My poly mates are thinking of having dinner after the graduation. I guess why not, unless my girlfriends decide to come down and surprise me by waiting outside my school (or inside, either way) to have dinner with me on the proudest day of my life. *hint hint wink wink* HAHA

Yeah, either way, it's fine with me. Now the problem is, my outfit. My shoes, my bag, my hair, my make up. My speech. Haha, okay, no speech. I didn't really get 4.0 GPA.

But anywayz, i have no idea what to wear, how to do my hair, and my make up. I hope all my classmates are going though, i miss them lots. Yes, even the guys. HAHA though i don't really talk to the guys that much.

Yeah, come to think about it, 3 years in the same damned class as them, i know nuts about them. I have no idea what they're favourite colours are, when their birthdays are. Wow, it's true what i said then. I'm only in school to study and not to make friends.

Hehe, i sound like someone i will beat up.

Being friends with the girls is inevitable, really. We go lunch together, go out shopping together, insult other people together. But with the guys, the closest i ever get with them are when we're being put in the same project group together, and occasional lunching session.

That's about it. How sad.

Oh well, it's done anyway. No use reminiscing, it won't bring me back. Tee hee. I do love studying though, that's what i found out.

Well till then, see ya lovelies!

No comments: