Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'll be your dream, i'll be your wish, i'll be your fantasy

I used to dream about a knight in shining armour riding his white horse to sweep me off my feet. But in my dreams, my knight wasn't in an armour but an Armani suit and his white horse is a Red Lamborghini Gallado Nera.

I know right, expensive taste.

The thing is, i'm not like that at all. Of course i will NEVER reject such lifestyle but i'm very realistic. Even though i love money, i'm actually a very simple girl. My cousin told me that i'm very picky when it comes to guys, that's why i haven't found someone yet.

It was a slap in the face cause it's not true at all.

Despite popular beliefs, for me, how a guy look don't matter. I don't care if people don't like the way that guy look, all that matters is that i like looking at him. He doesn't have to be Wentworth Miller gorgeous or as hot as M Shadows, he just have to be presentable looking with really gorgeous eyes.

Think Henry of Accounting from Ugly Betty. He's cute in a nerdy kinda way. Really nice eyes and most importantly, really smart.

I prefer guys with big brains than with a big penis. But of course, a combination of both will not be rejected. Haha, just kidding.

I don't know, i just want someone to make me happy. Make me laugh and just allow me to be my quirky self. Someone who's not afraid to disagree with me and someone to talk to. Someone who respects and share my hardcore straight edge lifestyle, someone who don't cheat and someone caring.

He don't have to shower me with expensive gifts. All he have to do is be himself and get me to have this feelings. Indescribable feeling. The fluttering in the stomach, the warm feeling in the heart and make me go on a giggling frenzy.

I don't think that's too much to ask. Maybe there's something wrong with me. I sometimes think that i'll never find my happiness.

Maybe, maybe not. We shall see.

No comments: