Saturday, May 09, 2009

*yanks* *cursed*

Haha, what the hell is my title all about? Let me tell you this, i broke my fingernail yesterday.

I know i know, nothing new.

Well, i broke my fingernail yesterday, but the thing is, it broke at the skin area. Yeap yeap, i though i'd just ignore it cause eventually the nail will grow longer and then i can just cut the tip off, you know what i mean? Instead of painstakingly trying to get the nails off the skin.

Boy, was i wrong. I guess it got caught on MattSanders and Mr Doraemon or whatever cause it broke even more and was eating into the skin underneath my broken fingernail.

Well, i went to the toilet to pee, haha, and the nail kinda got caught on my shorts while i was pulling it down. I screamed! It hurts so bad, so i looked at it. It was kinda hanging, like with only the piece of skin holding it intact.

So when i got out from the toilet, i kinda tried to clip it with the nail clipper but i ended up clipping my skin instead. So i thought, "what the fuck, i'll just yank it out".

It took me three tries to fully pull the fingernail off. I guess i was being a pussy the first two times cause i thought it will hurt so bad. So the third time, i took a deep breathe, close my eyes and just pull it out with all my energy. It started to bleed a little, so i kinda poured this Axe Brand Oil on it.

Stupid thing to do, really. It burns like fuck.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK, SHIT SHIT SHIT.", that's what i shouted, in the middle of the night. I was just cursing for like 5 minutes before my finger went numb. Then i cursed some more cause i can't feel my finger. After that, it started to pulsate a little. Which then, i calmed down and went back to sleep.

Haha, yeap. I still have the fingernail, with the skin attached to it. Wanna see? Haha, i'll let you all see for S$2 per peek! HEHE, kidding.

No comments: