Friday, May 22, 2009

Someone said i need to grow up.

Robbie said i'm a self-centred egoistical spoilt bitch and that i need to grow up. He also said, "bout time someone told you to get off that high horse".

But think about it. If someone can't solve a petty argument by being reasonable and starts insulting, and in return blame someone else for being petty, which one of them is the one who needs to grow up?

You all be the judge, i'm not even gonna pin point anything cause i don't wanna care anymore. You think i'm a bitch? I'll show you a real bitch.

Anyway, my graduation ceremony was awesome. I know i promised pictures, but i'll try to upload some of it by tonight.

Love you all for wishing me a congratulation for my graduation. Love you all even more for being with me every step of the way.

Hmm, this inspire me to write a speech. HAHA, look out for it lovelies!

No comments: