Thursday, May 07, 2009

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!



One of my presents for my mum is to post her in my blog. It's just gonna be one of those post i'm going to have for mothers since Mother's Day is coming on the 10th May, Sunday and her birthday falls on 12th May, Tuesday.

She wouldn't know i'm sure but i want to show everyone how lovely my mum is when she's not nagging. Haha, just kidding.

The picture was taken on 12th December 2008, Friday, in the Konsortium Express holiday bus on our way to KL. I know that's not a good picture of me. I look tired (what do you expect, we need to wake up early in the morning and i can't sleep at night cause i was so excited for the trip) and chubby (i have no idea why i look chubby in this picture, but i like my cheeks though, just not the nearly-there double chin) but i love how my mum was attempting to kiss me and we both look like we're having fun.

Do heart the picture and comment on it!

P/S: I love my mum to death even though she gets on my nerves sometimes.
P/P/S: See Chris, i told you i have bad pictures of me too! HAHA

1 comment:

nuwee said...

sweet picture.