Sunday, May 10, 2009

I see through your eyes, all that you did was love

It's 10th of May everyone! You know what that means, MOTHERS DAY!

First of all, i would like to wish all mothers a Happy Mothers Day, may your live be filled with more happiness and proud moments.

No matter how much we hate to admit it, mums do have the tendency to ruin our lives during the first half of our childhood and dating life. I remember how my mum forbid me to have guys calling at the house so i have to sneak the calls in my room or use my mobile phone.

Thank goodness my incoming calls were free.

I used to get nagged for the smallest things. And no matter what right or wrong i do, Mummy is always pointing out the bad points.

I used to hate my mum for controlling my life. Even though i used to go home straight after school, read in my room, there's still something wrong that i did in her eyes.

It's frustrating even to not have your mum there all the time when you're growing up and you look around, everyone's so happy with their mums. It's a sad environment to grow up in, yeah but i can't really blame her for always being missing when i need her there.

No matter what happened, i still love my mum to death. No matter how much she tried to ruin my life, i still care for her.

I know that everything she did, and put me through is for me to develop myself as a person. As someone with values and principles. For that Mummy, i thank you.

I thank you for making me the person i am today. I thank you for sacrificing your time and needs just to meet mine. I thank you for every little thing that you do, that i am never appreciative for. Thank you for the meals, the house and the clothes, and the money you have spent on me just to let me achieve my dreams.

I love you Mummy, more than you ever know. I know i sometimes say i wanna live with Daddy and never come back again, but you know i never mean that I can never leave you Mummy, i can never lose you.

From the bottom of my heart, i say this one more time. I love you to death, and i'll do anything to make you happy.



No comments: