Monday, May 25, 2009

The Super-Awesome Team Of Rad Girls... NOT!

Mummy told me to learn swimming when i was a child. I refused cause i hated the way the squishy mud feels on my feet and the way they go in between my toes. I also hated the fact that i can't have my two feet firmly on the ground.

Yes, i freak out when i can't have my feet on the ground. It makes me feels unsafe and insecure.

Anywayz, the decision is finally coming back to haunt me.

Girls, i know we're truly disappointed for not being able to go ahead with the competition and experience but i'm sure we can come up with something too.

Pastamania outing? Paintballing? Kite flying? Cafe del Moar-ing? HAHAH

Anywayz, i still love the name. So i say we stick to it! Hehe

P/S: I have just been appointed The Super-Awesome Team Of Rad Girl's treasurer. Hmmmz could have something to do with the fact that i have like $100 with me now (supposedly to be for the competition but now, they're planning for a chalet), or also the fact that i'm with the accounts department. GROWL.

No comments: